Minato Arisato x Reader-New Girl

"Daaamn she's a cutie." "Junpei quit hitting on the new girls you'll get charged for sexual harassment." "All I said was that she was cute nothing else!!" "Yeah in that pea brain of yours I bet you thought of something else." Junpei Iori and Yukari Takeba-Third Years at Gekkokan HighSchool like you. Everyone one turned heads to look at you it was the first day of school and the first day he actually laid eyes on you.

"Quiet Down. I know it's been awhile since you've all seen eachother-but we have a new genuine student. If you please you may now introduce yourself." Ms. Toriumi had smiled gracefully and let you have the floor. You gently played with you hair showing the nervousness residing in your mind. "U-Um I'm Y/n. Please let's us all have a great year and treat me well." You bowed. The blue haired boy watching from afar had his gaze locked on you. To him you were mesmerizing...the way your (e/c) gently sparkled and your hair looked absolutely stunning..

"Thank you Ms. Y/n. You'll sit right in front of Minato Arisato." Ms. Toriumi had pointed to the assign seat and you had properly sat down. Shy, you immediately avoided any and all contact from your peers.

After class...

"Helloooo!" Junpei chimed as he walked up to your desk. "H-Hello." You smiled. "Stop try Junpei shes out of your league." Minato closed his briefcase and had stood up "A guy could dream you know." Junpei sighed dejectedly. Minato had approached you with a soft smile "Would you like to grab something to eat? After we take a tour of the school." "S-sure Id like that." You smiled lightly stood up and took Minato's hand. Just like that, love at first sight