“UWAAAAH UWAA GHAA,”

 and all kinds of screams has been coming out of the boy’s mouth, whenever this happens, they never go near the child seeing those eyes turns into a light, his whole body turns shiny and white, all what the doctors were able to do is figuring that there is a strange thing running through his blood.

And that’s when Maya had the courage to move to her son, carry him while he’s in such a situation, at first, nothing happened. Maya was hugging her son at the same time hearing her husband knocking the room’s door so hard but no answer. Suddenly, Maya felt an invisible things entering her body, her eyes widened. When Zan stopped hearing screams and sounds that came from the baby, his heart went wild, because its strange for the child to be quiet at this time. A certain woman’s voice was heared.

Zan's eyes widened, he rushed to break the door. that's when the man saw an incident, it killed his eyes, soul, heart. “M-Maya!!!” he rushed to the woman but she screamed

 “DON’T COME! I’LL uhh uh T-TRY TO COME TO YOU!” the woman tried to come to her husband, slowly crawling to the man.

 Zan kept telling himself with an eyes that are full of tears ‘it’s .. it’s all my FAULT!!’

 he sat on the floor and took her on his lap then she said;

“Zan u-h uh after this..”

 Zan was diving in tears “don-“

 “sha-shhsh, l-let me continue, I don’t th-think I’ll make it, ha, I guess your dream will- AH! Come true..”

what do you mean?” asked Zan with widened teary eyes.

“the hatred towards your son hh, inside you, leave it aside,”

 “that monster, he wi-“

“Zan!! S-stop!”

Zan was still sobbing touching her forehead with his.

 “the ha-hatred you c-carry now, can d-d-drive you to kill h- uhh him HA!” the woman was talking with a hint of crying

“you think I’ll let him live in peace?” an evil grin was crossing his face “I’ma show him” he let his wife on the floor gently and wanted to go to the child but was forbid by “DONT GO!”

 Zan stopped and looked at her “why?” he balled a fist with his hands “WHY DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT HIM WHEN HE IS THE ONE WHO CAUSED YOU THE PAIN YOU’RE FEELING NOW?!”

 “I-ITS NOT HIS FAULT!” Maya coughed and blood came out when she did. Zan turned around and rushed back to her

 “L-Look, I only want to ask you for nh. HAH”

“Maya..” Zan continued to cry and sob.

“take him to the orphanage that’s on the end of the street UH! I know that what happens to me r-right now is going to stop what ha-happens to kai every night for AH!! A-about ten to- ugh fifteen years maybe?”

 Zan was shocked. “H-How do you know this?!! and why you!”

“B-Because I took some of his pain into me when I touched him w-while he’s under this p-pain of light and I uuh- and I absorbed it UH! Into me,”

“MAY-“

“th-that doesn’t m-m-matter now! Please do m-me this FA-FAVOR!!” she coughed more blood “a- ugh as long as it’s the chance for him to l-live longer!”

“but how d-d-d-did you discover that!” tears were falling from his golden eyes.

“I-“ Maya’s eyes begun to close “l-lo…” with these cracked words, trying to make her hand reach the man's cheek, but her eyes slowly closed, and her hand was back down..

“MA-MAAAYAA!!!!”

his cries and sobs became loud and clear, kissing her forehead several times, still trying to talk to her and waits for response.

“it’s IT’S ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!”

the man leaned on his wife ,crying even more, hugging her, kissing her almost everywhere on her face!, he then stood up slowly carrying his wife bridal style with his head down and tears keeps on falling, Zan  got out of the house, walking in the dark streets, everyone in the neighborhood were closing the lights and sleeping, he walked alone there, with his already gone wife between his hands, only his footsteps and sobs are hearable. The area was calm, walking, seeing her closed eyes. The man had finally arrived to where he wanted to reach, digging a grave next to his parent’s, burying his one and only love of life.

“kai.. just be sure that you are a part of your own mother’s death…beast,,”

Zan was tired, he sat in an alley on the way back, strong and fast heart beats in his chest. little by little, he passed out because of the huge shock.

The next morning, the 27 years old man woke up in a tight place, confused,

 “shit! I kept the house door open!”

 Zan didn’t care for the child, he only wanted to grant his wife’s wish as long as he’s able to do what made her happy and sure before she passed away. 

To be continued..