"Gurl you got some problems."

"Wow your a grate friend" I replied sarcastically whilst rolling my eyes.

"I know" Chelsea winked at me whilst walking off to next class.

What a strange child.

Execpt I can't say much... at all...

* * * *

"DAN!" I shouted making my way through the two doors that lead into the lunch room.

Everyone stopped once again to see what was happening.

Well if they want a performance there going to get one.

"DAN!" I screamed once again he stooed up straight away gulping.

"Uhm, yes-s?" He stuttered.

Woah I didnt know I had that affect on him.

I grabbed him and pinned him to the wall I went easy on him don't worry.

"These guys want a performance so I'm going to give it to them, also i have to talk to you about this 'sassy jazzy' nick name forming. Make a scene I walk out you follow and meet me outside the girls toilets" I whispered in his ear.

"I like the sound of that plan" He whispered back whilst winking.

I rolled my eyes and let go of him making him fall to the floor.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!" I screamed at Dan.

"I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU I SWEAR SHE CAME ON TO ME, DO YOU EVEN HAVE ANY PROOF THAT IT WAS ME THAT STARTED IT? NO SO WHY DON'T YOU BELIVE ME?" Dan catched on quickly.

I like that.

"WELL YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF THAT SHE STARTED IT EITHER SO I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIVE!" I shouted back.

"Ooo's" and "She has a point" came from the crowd.

"Please baby, You should belive me." Dan stepped forward so our faces were touching.

"Maybe I will till I have evidence" I pushed him back and walked past whilst shoving him back.

More "Ooo's" came from the crowd.

Typical.

I waited for 5 minutes until Dan deicided to show his face.

"I think someone deserves a oscar" He winks at me.

"I know, i'm just to good" I joked with him.

"Actually I was talking about me but okay."

I rolled my eyes whilst hitting him in the stomach.

"And the cockyness comes back"

"And the sassiness comes back" He shoots back.

"touché"

"You guys argue like a married couple" Jade said joining our littl conversation.

"How long have you been there?" Me and Dan said together.

"And your speaking at the same time, thats not right gurl. I'v been here when you guys started talking I just came out of the toilets but ovbiously you guys didnt notice me. Feeling the love guys"  Jade Joked.

"Sorry Jade me&Dan are just sorting something out."

"One of you liked to informe me what that something is?"

"Yeah its about my new nick name the school has for me"

"What the 'sassy Jazzy' Oh yeah good luck on this one Dan, your on your own mate."

"Wow thanks Jade. What a nice friend you are."

"Whatever Dan" She rolled her eyes and stalked off.

Okay. Lets get down to busness.

"Now hunny boo boo you want to explain why everyone is calling me sassy jazzy?"

"Because your sassy? Duh?"

"You know what I mean"  I sighed.

"Hey! Its catchy okay? It just slips its not my fault."

"Right."

"I'm sorry" Dan said making a pout.

Aw.

"Its okay Dan" I said giving him a hug that he returned back insantly.

"Aw it feels like one of those cute sister/brother moments" he commented.

"Agreed." I said nodding my head.

"Except from one problem everyone thinks we had a thing now from our little performance in the canteen." I added.

"True but they'll make rumours and then we'll just clean them up next week."

"Seems like a plan, well see you later Dan the 'Man'" I said winking whislt walking away.

He laughed whislt shaking his head at me.

Its good to know that we have a brother/sister relationship and nothing more.

* * * * *

What ya'll think?

I think im on a roll today with the sass I mena damn I'm never like this:L

Comment what to impove on.

Give me feedback please?

I like to hear al your opinions.

Imma out guyss.