3

~Your side~

I sighed and looked at my computer. Reaper had assigned me a job to find some of the smallest Overwatch headquarters in the world. Every once in awhile I would quickly go and message a friend I have at overwatch, for the longest time I thought she wouldnt talk to me because I teamed up with criminals but I was wrong.

This girl has been with me for the longest time, since I was a small girl. Lena Oxton. Well.. She goes by Tracer now. I told her to meet me a Watchpoint Gibraltar when I go to quote on quote 'raid' it. But we had completely different plans. What was going to happen was I would go to my sniping point for Talon and pretend to 'kill' Tracer because she got in my way. Talon members would get in and start hacking the doors then boom. All with a bullet in their heads, if I messed the head Tracer would go and finish them off for me.

I sat there praying they would take me in and help end Talons doing. I was looking at the overwatch locations and I got a message back from Lena

L: >Hey love! I spoke to Commander Morrison and Winston and they said they'd love to help you! As long as you don't turn on us afterwards<

I smiled

Y: >I wouldn't, Tracer you're my friend. But Talon attacks Gibraltar tomorrow, be ready<

L: >Don't worry love already there! I got Genji and a few others with me. Mercy will be there and if you get hurt she will tend to your wounds<

Y: >Alright, thanks Lena<

L: >You're welcome! See you tomorrow!<

And with that we stopped talking, then Reaper walked in. "(Y/N) come on we need to prepare for tomorrow. Widow wants to talk to you, she has a new rifle for you to use and she'll show you how to use it" I sighed and nodded "Alright, Reaper" I said.

I closed all my tabs and stood up. "Where is Widow?" I asked "She's in the weaponry, hurry shes a very inpatient woman" he responded, I nodded and left shoving Reaper to the side, I shoved him into the door and smirked. When I was out of the room all I heard was a simple grunt in pain and a small mumble, I was unable to understand what he said, he was probably just cursing at me. Typical Reaper.

~~~~~~~

I had made it to the weaponry and saw Widow standing there. "Widow? You wanted me" the French woman turned around and stares blankly "Oh yes, I'm sure Reaper told you why I called for you" I nodded "A new rifle apparently?" She nodded and handed the gun. "Here take this. Its more advanced than.... Whatever you have." I glared at her "my gun is perfectly fine I don't need any of this new shit" "just take the fuckin thing so we don't have to speak anymore" she hissed. I yanked the gun out of her hand and walked away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up bright and early because Reaper pushed me out of my bed "wake up you brat" he yelled. I winced at the sudden pain of my body hitting the floor. "We're heading to Gibraltar today, (y/n) get ready" he snapped. I scoffed and stood up.

I got into my usual outfit and sighed, 'I have to pretend to shoot Tracer' I thought to myself.

I looked in the mirror my (h/l) was tied up into a messy ponytail and my low cut shirt exposed the tattoo I got as dedication to my last group. I sighed and covered it up with some makeup in order to keep Reaper happy.

I grabbed the abomination of a sniper Widow had gave me yesterday and walked to the ship. "Let's get this over with" said Reaper. I scoffed and looked away.

This was going to be a long day