He's back

Poppys pov

"so as you all will probably know,  as i have been advertising it all week, it is the night that Cherry Crush pub would like to announce as there open mic night."

it can't be him why is he in here? doesn't he realise exactly what he did to me? did he not get the message?

"good luck everyone" why did my voice have to go so shaky?

I ran off the stage and jumped straight over the bar, I didn't even open the hatch, it's times like this where I love the fact I can jump quite high. I just grabbed Cody, Ross, Ellie and Vicky and dragged them in to the back,  ignoring the confused look Harry and the lads where giving me.

"he's here he's back and I can't let him drag me back to where I was before"

I just hoped they got who I was on about, well I could see that Ross had, Cody looked sort if torn and well the other two just looked lost.

"YOU MEAN THAT BASTARD THAT SENT MY COUSIN IN TO A DEPRESSION STATE IM GUNNA KILL HIM"

"Ross everyone can here you and I don't need Harry worrying about be now and I really don't need him to find out what happend to make me move to London. I don't want to scare him off straight away, considering I really like him"

"wait is it Joey thats back ?" I heard Cody ask from somewhere

"JOEY" wow vicky and Ellie really are in sync with each other.

"yes guys he's back I saw him in the crowd. now heres what were going to do, if he comes near me, help me but what ever you do try not to let Harry know he's here because they hated each other when they were younger and boxed together.  okay?"

I kept my smile on as i went back behind the bar, as did the other 4. I gave Harry my best 'I'm okay smile' and asked the next customer what they would like to drink,  making the worst mistake I could as I didn't look up, until i heard that familiar voice that used to send chills down my spine whenever I heard it.

"it's you didn't you get the message that I didn't want to see you the day I left Holmes Chapel?"

"come on babe don't be like that, you know you still like me"

" DONT BABE ME JOEY YOU KNOW THAT I DONT LIKE YOU"

"but Poppy what we had was real but I see your still singing and riding, not exactly the best things you can do"

I felt Ross put his hands on my shoulders just as he started to yell

"ARE YOU ACTUALLY HAVING A LAUGH? YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN HERE, DO YOU NOT REALIZE JUST WHAT YOU PUT POPPY THROUGH,  I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE SCARS YOU LEFT BEHIND WOULD HAVE GIVE YOU A CLUE AS I EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID TO HER, DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU THE DAY SHE MOVED DOWN HERE? IM GUESSING NOT AS YOU ARE HERE RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE SEEN HER SCARS YOU CAUSED HER TO DO THEM YOU MADE HER DEPRESSED FOR MONTHS AND JUST WHEN SHES HAPPY AND GOT THE GUY SHE HAS LIKED FOR AGES YOU TURN UP AND RUIN IT ALL AGIAN"

I just saw what I knew as the anger growing in Joeys eyes and well Harry just looked like he could kill someone right here

the next person to speak was Harry

"YOU CAUSED HER TO DO WHAT? I CANT BELIEVE IT DO YOU REMEMBER WHY WE WERE NEVER ALLOWED TO BOX HEY? BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW I COULD KILL YOU AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO STOP ME FRIM DOING THAT RIGHT NOW HEY!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT HARRY I DONT CARE AND ANYWAY WHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO DO WITH YOU BECAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU WERE TOO BUSY TOURING THE WORLD WITH YOUR GIRLY LITTLE BAND"

oh no Harry just turned the last time I saw him look like this was in the boxing ring against that 20 year old when he was only 17

CRACK!!!!!!!

Harry just floored Joey and has him pined down in the floor

"WELL JOEY THAT GIRL YOU JUST INSULTED HAS A NAME AND WELL SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION POPPY TOLD ME TO GO FOR THE X FACTOR AND WELL YOU CANT TALK WHAT HAVE YOU MADE FROM YOUR LIFE HMMM NOTHING. NOW I DONT EXPECT TO SEE YOU AROUND HERE ANYMORE AND I ESPECIALLY DONT EXPECT TO SEE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR POPPY OTHERWISE YOU WONT JUST HAVE A BROKEN NOSE TO WORRY ABOUT OKAY"

"yer im sorry Harry I'll go just don't break anything else"

and with that he was gone and me being me just ran straight up to Harry and went straight into his arms and well just cried.

"hey babe its okay hes gone, I don't know what he did to you but I hope one day you will tell me but for now I'm just gunna protect you from anyone like that okay. There you go you've stopped crying"

"im sorry I haven't told you Harry and well thank you for helping me"

"well did you think I was going to let a dick like Joey hurt my girl hey"

that made me smile

"yey I got that perfect smile of yours"

"im sorry to interrupt this very cute moment but what just happened" I heard one of the 1 D lad's say but I couldn't quite make out who it was as I did have my head on Harrys chest

"give me time and ill tell you all the whole story as to what happened between me and Joey as there's only Ross that knows the whole story"

"okay Poppy we'll wait until your ready"

...................................................................................................................

im sorry for not updating in ages and then fir updating with this bad chapter. I do have the next chapter in mind I just need to make it good so I'll update as soon as I can but for now keep the comments and votes coming

lizzy x