chapter 10 : Nightmares and Dreams (coming true)

Start from the beginning

I should have been mad, but I was just the opposite. "I can't believe you thought I was that hard to get. I mean, I'm not easy, but wow. Why did you say a whole bunch of guys liked me? That's not true. And besides, I've only been in one relationship that was abusive as fuck. Guys weren't allowed to like me."

"I'm sorry."

" About what?"

"The whole abusive relationship thing. Its not fair."

" Its not. You're right. But you shouldn't be sorry."

"I don't even see why some guys are such jerks. Like really, its not--"

I rolled my eyes and shut Shawn up by crashing my lips on to his.

"You talk too much." I said, pulling away. "Goodnight."

He said goodnight back, while snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me back in to him. I placed my arms around him, and that's how we fell asleep.

Shawn's POV

"Shawn, wake up." It was Holly. I opened my eyes to find her staring out the window at the sunrise, and look in that direction.

"Isn't it wonderful?"

I couldn't keep my eyes on it for too long--I found the view of Holly's face to be much prettier than view outside the window.

She turned to me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful!" I said.

She blushed. "Thanks."

I kissed her cheek. "You're welcome."

"Woah." Nash walked out of the bathroom. "What's happening here?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Why do you always ask me that?" He said, sitting in his bed across from me.

"Because I bet you are?"

"If anything, I feel pity for Shawn."

"Shut up." I said the Nash, a smile starting to form on my face. Today was our last day in New York, then we would fly down to New Jersey.

I got out of the bed, smirking as Nash stared at me in my slip.

I made my way to the bathroom, running my fingers through my hair and rinsing my face.

"I'm going back to my room." I announced.

Once back in my room, Cameron asked where I went. "Just to Shawns room." I shrugged. "Do you mind me changing in front of you? I won't get naked or anything."

"I don't really care."

I peeled of my slip. I was in a normal bra and boy short underwear--i wasn't wearing a thong or anything, and Cameron was polite and didn't stare at me the whole time as I changed in to tight jeans and a Cameron Dallas sweatshirt. I felt to lazy to look cute today and didn't put on any makeup except for tinted Vaseline lipbalm and face cream, and I brushed my hair out and did it in a side braid.

"Love the sweater." Cameron spoke.

"Thank you!" I laughed. "Do you know what time we're flying to New Jersey?"

"We're supposed to be at the airport by 2:00." He replied.

I nodded, placing a hand to my stomach.

"Does this hotel give complimentary?" I said, suddenly very hungry. Cam nodded. "I'm hungry, I'll be right back."

"Okay."

I went down to the food area and smuggled a muffin and some strips of bacon. "I'm such a badass. Look what I brought." I showed Cam the contents of what I'd hid in my napkin.