Guess What?! ( not a chapter )

I am a so PO right now. Fire-trucking Wattpad decided to fuc# with my story! Ya it was Forced into this, (mumbles) frick frick frick! But do not worry my Awesome friends... i got a plan. If I can get 20+ on this chapter I will rewrite that book, 'cause I'm just like that!! Oh! and if you don't know Mikey Bolts, well then... FIRE-TRUCK YOU!!! and then go look him up on that YouTube girl... to me he's funny as neck!- CRAP... getting off topic here.

Okay so ya, look him up, do some votes on here, hey, you know what? just grab a large tub of ice cream and just shove your mouth with it while pressing vote on this and on his channel.... or channels (cause he has two)

_____________________________________

So while we are on this topic, let's just say hmmmm if you read my next Guess What = authors note, it will have all the Times I will update and shitz like that.... I hope all of you still love meeeeeeee...?? No, okay. well I still love all you guys cause you stuck with me through firetrucken stupid fuck shit (excuse my French, even though we all know that it's not butter.... see what I did there??? :) hehe).

But yes, you guys and your comments and votes just make me so happy, I hope all of you will still stick with me....

p.s. New books might be coming out.

love always and forever,

Awesome 177