Path of Shadows and Light part 1 of 4

A/N I apologize for the entire chapter before dedicated to the depression. 

So I am ready to listen to a new favorite song of mine from volume 4 soundtrack below.
Also be prepared for a sneak peak at the new story coming in October at the end of the chapter.

Weiss's POV

It took her long enough. Finally a couple that I sensed we would be.  For the first time in forever I feel like I am at home with the heat of my girlfriend next to me.

Blake's waves of dark hair overhung her face. As Blake snored softly a strand of hair blowing to and from as she did.
The soft fur of her exposed cat ears made me smile. I don't know why she hides them.

To think a Princess and a heiress could fall in love with one another.

......

Sorry for the update being short but here is the promised sneak peak.

....
???? POV

"Sucker." A soft smile lifted on my face as I conned this stupid man. The clanking of gold coins in the coin purse making music to my ears.

The rough concrete underneath my feet as I walked to the warrens or the gathering of thieves.

"Soooo what are you conning this time Raven." The masculine voice came from behind me phrasing the question as more of a statement as he knew me. Which by all accounts he does know me as he used to be my closet friend.

"What do you want Crim?" I sighed as he grabbed my wrists a soft clicking of handcuffs upon my wrists.

"Oh come on Crim. I know you don't want to do this. Being a huntsmen that is."

"Wrong keep moving Raven."

....