saying goodbye.

so yesterday my boyfriend told me he wanted to move back to puerto rico.

shit.

no.

i just got into your life and now you are leaving me?

unacceptable.

i mean, he grew up there and he has family there. but the point is, i'd lose all hope in life and i'm probably gonna go destroy myself all over again. and i know Angel would not want that.

"distance makes the heart grow fonder."

NO DISTANCE MAKES ME WANT TO DIE.

i've already tried long distance relationships, and if you saw what happened between Jourdan and i, you would know it did not turn out well.

i mean if he wants to move back he can, im not stopping him because im only 12 i cant stop a family from moving out of country. if puerto rico makes him happy he should go.

but due to his girlfriend (that'd be me :D) he's not leaving

he also said if people at school keep treating him like crap he's just gonna go. i mean if someone is hurting you, sweetie, im gonna go break their neck and land them straight in the hospital. theyre gonna learn their lesson if they come and hurt you.

honey i love you and i just want to be with you <3

and i havent seen you in WEEKS, im going insane!

just another week and a half and ill see you again :)

but im not letting you leave I WOULD NOT ALLOW THAT!!

i honestly just cant...

AND HE WONT TEXT ME BACK IVE ALREADY SPAMMED HIM AND HE LEFT AFTER I SAID "why am i turning all my friends gay"

I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN

wtf am i doing with my life jesus christ