I feel sorry for not trying to reconnect with him sooner, and now it's too late. Although, I know he wouldn't want me to dwell on his passing on what's supposed to be the happiest day of my life.

"He wouldn't want you to be upset, honey. Especially not now. C'mon, we wouldn't want to keep him waiting." She smiled, making me stand up with her.

I smiled and nodded, knowing that she was right. I wiped the last few tears off my face and made sure my makeup wasn't a mess.

I'm glad my mom was still here for me, I don't know what I would do if neither one of my parents wasn't here with me.

I looped my arm with hers as the classic "here comes the bride" melody began to play. The doors of the church opened as I stepped in, my mom and I standing side by side.

I saw Justin standing next to the priest at the end of the walkway. He had to wipe his eyes a few times as he cried at how i looked. I was so happy to see him after all that's happened in the past hour.

My mom and I reached the end and she handed me off to Justin, then sat down in the front row.

I could tell Justin noticed I had been crying, as he held my face with his hand, then whispered to me, "Are you okay, baby?". Concern was laced in his voice and could be seen in his eyes.

"I'm okay. Don't worry" I whispered back, smiling at him. He smiled back at me as I stood across from him, then grabbed my hands with his.

The priest then began the usual wedding speech as he reached the part where Justin and I would exchange vows.

He decided to go first.

He didn't pull out a piece of paper, he seemed to have memorized what he planned on saying.

"Justine, I'm going to be honest. From the day I met you, I could see us standing here one day. The moment I held you in my arms, I never wanted to let you go. I just knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. So I waited to see if you would feel the same. I'm relieved that you did. Otherwise, we wouldn't be standing here, about to make the greatest decision of our lives. I cannot express the right words to say what I'm feeling right now. It's a mixture of pure joy and happiness. You are, no doubt, the love of my life, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you" he said, tearing up at the end.

I teared up myself as I gathered myself again and prepared to give my speech. I took a deep breath and began.

"Justin, the day we met I never knew that we would come as far as we did. I never expected for us to live together, let alone get married. It all came with time. I was afraid I would love you too easily and not give enough effort. Yet, you always reassured me that I gave you more than enough. I don't know how you put up with me, considering I am quite a difficult person. But you did. I'm glad you didn't give up on me, and I'm glad I never gave up on you. I now don't see myself standing here with anyone else but you. It's always been you. I cannot wait to see where life takes us. I love you" I said, smiling and beginning to tear up yet again.

He choked out a small sob before smiling again. We both were putting each other to tears of joy. Now, we all know what comes next.

"Justin, do you take Justine to be your wife? To cherish her forever, in sickness and in health, in happiness and sadness, in poor and rich, for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do" he said, smiling at me.

"Justine, do you take Justin to be your husband? To cherish him forever, in sickness and in health, in happiness and sadness, in poor and rich, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" I said, smiling back at Justin.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" The priest said, and Justin did not hesitate to make his move.

He swooped me into his arms, and kissed me like he had just won the best prize. I kissed him back with as much passion and love.

We both pulled away smiling as both of our families cheered us on. I saw my mom smile at me for a mere second.

We grabbed each others hand and put them together, looking at each other smiling.

We walked down the walkway and out of the church. We made our way over to Justin's blue Ferrari and sat down inside it.

"We did it" he said, as if he still couldn't believe it.

"Yeah, we did it." I said, smiling at him.

He looked at me with such joy in his eyes before heading off to our after party.

We danced the night away, as we ate and drank to our hearts content. He held me in his arms as I laid my head on his chest.

"I don't want to let go" I said, closing my eyes as I felt him press a kiss to the top of my head.

"Well, now you don't have to" He said.

|*|*|

This is officially the end of Instagram. Somebody pass me a tissue 'cause I'm
about to ball my eyes out!! 😭😭🤧

I had so much fun writing this book and I can't believe it made it this far! I love you all for supporting me and always asking for more chapters. I am really sad that it's ending but it everything good ends at some point, right? Well, guys. I'm going to miss you all! (I made it sound like I'm leaving forever lol )

Check out my other book (s) if you guys enjoyed this sorry and want to read more stories I've published. ❤️