|*|*|

2 years later:

Justine's POV:

I smiled at myself in the mirror as a necklace was put around my neck.

The dress I chose was absolutely stunning. The white lace was embroidered all over the neckline, the skirt was long and elegant.

My wedding dress was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I could not believe that today was the day I'd be wearing it.

It's finally the day that I, Justine Marie Matthews, will be married to the love of my life, Justin Drew Bieber. Yet, I will no longer be Justine Marie Matthews, instead I will be called Justine Marie Bieber.

I could not express the joy I was feeling inside. You know how people say that their wedding day is the best day of their life? I now know why they say that.

I smoothed down the front of my dress as the hairdresser was finishing up my curls. She didn't talk much, but would occasionally say how I had such beautiful hair.

She finished as I began to stand up. She then put the veil on my head and adjusted it. I turned to look in the mirror and could not believe who i saw.

The girl looking back at me was a different version of me. Happier, Prettier, and Looked like she was on cloud nine. My face was covered in makeup that made me look so much older and not my actual age.

I smiled at my reflection, as it finally showed the true me. I was happy, and the reflection made sure I looked the way I felt.

I turned around and was surprised to see my mom standing in front of me.

"I thought you weren't coming..." I said quietly.

You see, my parents didn't want me to be with Justin. They saw his career as a ticking time bomb that was going to eventually run out and then he wouldn't be able to provide for us anymore. I tried to persuade them that we'd be fine but they didn't care.

"I couldn't miss your wedding day. I mean, look at you. So gorgeous and all grown up, my baby. I couldn't just stay at home knowing you were marrying the love of your life. I'm not mad at you, honey. That's why I'm here. I want you to go out there and marry the man who makes you happy" She said, tearing up at the end.

I immediately grabbed her into a hug, shedding a few tears myself. I thought I could do this without my mom, and I was wrong. I needed her now more than ever.

"I'm so glad you're here. I can't do this without you. Although I have to ask, where's Dad?" I said, pulling away from our embrace.

She wiped a few tears before sitting down, "He's not coming, baby. He actually won't be coming anywhere. He's....gone. He passed away last night. He wanted me to tell you that he was sorry for being so stubborn and made you think he didn't love you. He loved you...so much. I needed to come to to be here for you, he would of wanted to be here too." She said.

I wiped my own tears as my heart broke a little. I just began to cry as my mom wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I can't believe I missed my own fathers last minutes of life.