Chapter 9

The dragon begins to blow fire at you guys and you begin to run, but Jay is still on the floor. "Jay!" You yell and he rolls out of the way and hides behind a pillar but the dragon finds him. "RUN! JAY! RUN" Carlos yells. Jay runs out towards the alter. The dragon blocks him from running any further. "Jay! Hurry!" You all yell. "Jay C'mon please!" You guys yell. He runs as fast as he can towards you guys. The dragon is close on his tail and he starts to scream. "Magic mirror shine bright" Evie yells using the her mirror to blind the dragon. The dragon starts falling on the ground. "Behind us E" Mal says as you and her stand there facing The dragon. "Leave my friends alone!" Mal yells. The dragon roars. "This is between you and me mother" Mal says. "No Mal, I'll do it, I have no attachment to her whatsoever and I'd happily be the one to stop her." You say. "Okay, but be careful!" Mal says backing up and giving you the wand. "The strength of evil, good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" You say, but it's not strong enough. "Mal I need you're help!" You say and she joins you. "The strength of evil, good as none, when stands before five hearts as one! The strength of evil, good as none, when stands before five hearts as one!" You and Mal yell. You and Mal look into Maleficent's eyes and use all the power you have within you. Then a loud shriek comes from the dragon as she turns into nothing but a lizard. The fairy godmother comes unfrozen! You all run towards the alter. "What just happened?" Carlos asks. "I have no idea" Mal says. "Did you do it?" Evie asks. "I don't know" you say. "No no no no, your mother did, she shrank to the size of the love in her heart" Fairy godmother says. You guys look at the floor and see a tiny lizard. "That's why it's so ity-bity" Fairy godmother says. "Is she gonna be like that forever?" Mal asks. "Forever is a long time, you learned to love, so could she" Fairy godmother says. "I believe this belongs to you" Mal says handing her the wand. "And I believe this belongs to you" Fairy godmother says picking up Ben's ring and giving it to Mal. "You all have earned yourselves an A in goodness class" Fairy godmother says. "Yay! Now I don't have to retake it for the 8th time" You say and they all laugh. "Bibbity Bobbity boo!" Fairy godmother says and waves the wand to unfreeze everyone else. Ben runs and yells. "Okay, okay, we got this like all wrapped up here" Mal says. Ben picks Mal up and she shrieks. "Next time I rescue you okay?" He says putting her down. Carlos wraps his arms around me. "Yeah, lets not let there be a next time okay?" Mal says laughing. They hug then Mal adjusts Ben's crown. "I will be right back." Mal says. Mal walks over to Jane and Fairy godmother who is currently saying "I love you, but you are in a major time out" "Don't be too hard on Jane, I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head." Mal says. "You are beautiful, inside and out. You're mom got that right" Mal says to Jane. "I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department" Jane says. "Yeah, I guess so" Mal says. Jane and her mother walk away revealing Audrey and queen Leah. Mal and Audrey smile and courtesy to each other. Then someone comes over and puts a glass cover on little tiny lizard Maleficent. "Hey! Careful!" Mal says. "Thats our mom" You say. Mal laughs and smiles at you. Ben, Evie, You, Carlos, Jay, and Mal all put your arms around each other. "Hey y/n, you may not be my biological sister but you are a sister to me" Ben says. "Yeah, that's sweet but it's still way to weird having my sister date my brother" You say and You all laugh. "Let's get this party started!" Jay says.

You all head out to the front of the castle for the dance party that happens after the coronation.

"Oh yeah

Oh yeah yeah

Let's set it off

Oh yeah

You can make it happen

Ohay, ohay hey!"

Everyone starts dancing

"Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise

Write the book story of our lives,

This is us taking back the night.

Ohay, ohay