Werewolf! Aaron x Reader (My Street Season One)

Requested- (Season one, but Aaron didn't ever hide his ears and tail)

Your POV

I spun around, making my dress flow around me. "It looks beautiful, Y/N!" Aphmau smiles.

"Thanks, Aphmau!" I reply.

I was getting ready for a date with Aaron, Aphmau friend. Aphmau was helping me pick out an outfit to wear, at the mall. It was a bit of a formal date, so I decided to go for a dress. (Sorry if you don't like dresses.) I chose a beautiful (dress length) (F/C) dress. It went nicely with my eyes, Aphmau says. We bought the dress, and a pair of shoes. (any shoes that go with the dress length and color. Example; Short teal-blue dress, brown ankle boots.)

After changing back into my normal clothes, we headed back to our house. Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and I all shared a house. It was a little crowded, nonetheless, but it was cozy. We've all knows each other since high school, so it felt only right to live together. We are best friends, after all.

-Small Timeskip-

It's almost time for my date with Aaron! I'm so excited! I change into by beautiful dress, and go to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I do my (H/L) (H/C) hair in a classy updo, and I do my makeup. I settled for a simple look. I don't want to show up for the date overdressed.

"Y/N!" Aphmau calls. "Aarons here!"

"Coming, Aphmau!" I yell back down. I slip on my shoes, and walk downstairs.

"W-Wow, Y/N, you look.." Aaron admires my dress. "You look amazing..." He finishes.

"T-thanks! You too!" I smile.

"Well, should we go?" Aaron asks, holding out his hand politely.

"Sure!" I gladly take his hand. He holds my hand in his. "Thanks, Aph!"

"No problem, Y/N!" Aphmau giggles. "Have fun, you two!"

We leave the house, and Aphmau closed the front door behind us. We get in Aarons car and drive to the movie theater.

We get into the theater, and into our seats. We had gotten popcorn, drinks, and candy for the movie. We went to see a horror movie, I have no idea why. The lights dim, and the movie starts playing. So far it was pretty smooth, no interruptions from anyone, and the movie had no jumpscares or anything yet. Yet.

The protagonist walked cautiously into a dark bedroom, and turned on a dim light. She creeped into the    on suite bathroom, and opened the shower curtain. There was a jumpscare.

I shrieked, clutching onto Aaron's arm and attempting to his behind him. He looked down at me, and smiled a little. He gently picks me up, out of my seat, and sits me on his lap. I blush.

"S-Sorry, Aaron, I-I don't like s-scary movies..." I laugh nervously.

"That's alright, Y/N, I'll keep you safe." Aaron smiled, making my face heat up even more. I looked up at his ears. They were well groomed, and they looked very soft.

"A-Aaron..?" I stutter.

"Yes?"

"C-Can I touch your e-ears..?" I ask shyly.

"W-What..?" Aaron's ears twitch.

I giggle. "They look soft..."

"O-Okay..." He tilts his head down so I could pet his ears.

I gently pet his ears, and scratch them lightly. He chuckles a little. "T-That tickles!"

I laugh. "They're so soft!"

"Y/N?" Aaron asks.

"Yes, Aaron?" I take my hands off his ears, and he tilts his head back up.

"Is this movie bothering you? We can go eat dinner or something if it-" He starts, looking into my (E/C) eyes.

"No, this is fine. I like being in your arms..." I blush.

He blushes too, and smiles. Okay, (N/N, Nickname)."

"I like that nickname.." I giggle.

"I'll call you that, then."

We sit and watch the rest of the movie, him holding me in his arms, cuddling. It was fun.

When the movie ended, Aaron and I headed out to our dinner part of the date. We went to Olive Garden, where I got my favorite food, (F/F).

Aaron and I shared the food, too.

"So, did you have a good night?" Aaron asks.

"I had an amazing night, thanks to you, Aaron! Thank you so much for taking me on this date!" I smile.

He smiles back, and blushes a little. "Anytime, beautiful."

I blush.

"C-Can I..." Aaron began, "kiss you...?"

"W-What..?" I blush deeper.

"Can I..?" He asks.

"O-Okay... I-I would love that..." I close my eyes, and lean in.

He leans in too, so we were inches apart. We were leaning over the table. "I love you, (N/N)." Aaron whispers, and closes the gap between our lips.

I had a great night.

¤♡¤♡¤♡¤

I wrote this chapter in literally 30 minutes. Yay!

If only I could do that for my Travis x Reader fanfic, then I could be done it by now XD

Word count: 928 words :3

Hope you enjoyed! Bye! ♡