The Savior

Izuku's Pov
It had been a full 6-7 Weeks, I lost count, All that was on my mind was Ochako, all I could think of was what they could be doing to her, I stopped eating and sleeping, The guilt was to much to bear. I was about to pass out, When I heard a Voice say "WE FOUND HER!!", I could feel adrenaline fill my veins, I ran out and asked "WHERE!?!?". She was underneath a abandoned parking lot a few miles out of town, I was about to sprint there, then everything went black, I woke up too see someone next to me....

Iida's Pov
I ran to the hospital to find Izuku passed out, I sat next to him, knowing that when he woke up, He'd make those kidnapping Asshole pay for what they did, He woke up he Jumped out of bed, as if He never passout in the first palce. He was about to sprint to where Ochako was being held, I touched his sholder and said "I'm coming with you." He stood there for a second, Then said "Lets go". He jump for the 3rd story of the hospital and hit the ground, leaving a Crater...

Ochako's Pov
I was chained up to a concrete wall, in a ragged cloth. I was crying, from the pain of being beaten over, and over. I was crying for Izuku to come and save me. My quirk couldn't do anything about the cell, and I only got to eat once every 1 or 2 days, when I passed out I thought I was dead. Just as one of the Villans entered my cell, a huge Explosion sounded throughout the underground base, I thought it was another dynamite blast when I heard a vocie scream my name "OCHAKO!!!". The room started shaking, I heard fighting outside. Someone entered my cell, It was......

Iida's Pov
I entered the third cell and saw Ochako covered in bruises and cuts, I go to see if she is ok when I got hit, I look behind me but nothing was there, I was looking around the room when something hit me in the face, still noone in sight. I pick up Ochako, turn towards the door and see Izuku looking like a ticking time bomb, ready to beat the shit out of who ever hurt Ochako, I got hit in the back of my knee, then....

Izuku's Pov
I see a man holding a knife to Ochako's throat, he said "TAKE A STEP AND SHE GOES GOOD NIGHT!!!". I stand still, barely able to to control myself.

Ochako's Pov
I openen my eyes to see Deku, then I feel a cold piece of metal on my neck, I look back up and see Izuku just......Vanish, next thing I know I'm on the other side of the room, with Iida asking me "Are you alright??".
Then I see the man who hurt me, touched me, with his head, smashed through a wall, Deku just passed out, Iida ran over to him and picked him up, I walk out my cell and look into a large open room, with a giant hole in the ceiling and find Bakugo fighting...

                  (TIMESKIP)

Izuku's Pov
I wake up, I see a doctor next to me and asked "Is Ochako Ok?!". He said that she was fine. All Might entered my room. He gave me a note and said "It's from one of the others you saved." He left the room, I put the letter aside, Ochako entered the room, as she saw me.....

Ochako's Pov
I entered room 264, Izuku's room, I saw that he was awake and started crying, I ran and hugged him, he held me as I cried and said "Everything's Ok now!". I said "Don't ever, EVER worry me like that again!!" he looked puzzled and I told him "You've been asleep for almost 2 weeks, You had me worried!" He said "Well I'm awake now!!" with a smirk on his face.

-------------------671 Words-----------------
Sorry It took so long, it's just been hard to find time to write, but I hope you all enjoyed it, Thank you for you're time and I hope you have a wonderful week 😁!!!