A Day in the Park

Izuku was asked to go to the park with his friends, They where helping a few people clean up the park, as Izuku was taking a bag of trash to the trash can, He saw Ochako also cleaning up, what happened only 3 days ago played again in his mind, but this time he thought he saw her blush before she left, he went over to her and said...

Ochako's Pov
I Felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see, Deku, his face filled with blood as he said "H-hey, O-ochako!" I said "H-hi" he said "S-sorry about what happened a f-few days ago" as he scratched the back of his head. The whole thing played in my head, my face turned a bright shade of red, I turned away saying "N-no, It's O-ok." I decided to...

Izuku's Pov
Ochako turned away saying "N-no, It's O-ok." She turned to face me and asked "D-do you wanna Um....mm..." She froze. I asked "Do I wanna..... What??" Insisting that she finish the sentence. Steam blew out of her ears as she almost passed out. She then said "D-do you wanna g-go...out..wi..th....me..tomorrow?" She passed out. Idia saw what happened and called a ambulance. I had no idea what to say, but it felt like my heart was flying!!
------------------235 Words-------------------
Author's Notes
I need votes on either they go out the next day or If a villan kidnaps Ochako. I hope yoy enjoyed the story so far, And I'm still looking for ideas!! Have a wonderful day!! Bye!! :3 😁👋