"There's no time for stories Santana, move your fat ass from your bed or for god sake I'll slit your throat!" Everlina a voice was stubborn, scary and determined.

Santana rolled his sheets off him, traveling striped silk, Rich pjs wrapped around his body. He raised an eyebrow at Everlina and Edmund ignored the comment. "Go on then, kill me little girl" Santana lifted up his hands, in sarcastic surrender as Everlinas rage spread through her body. Edmund could be felt close to her.

"TELL US WHO VATINA IS!" Edmund screamed, punching Santana in the face, busting his lips and swelling his cheek up quickly. Santana smiled, blood on his teeth, enjoying the pain.

"I'm not scared of death." Santana said, looking into Everlinas green eyes. "What's it going to do? Kill me" he laughed again, but felt strangely connected with the green eyes of the beauty that placed a sword to his neck. Santana softened up, and felt sadness and pity. "She's powerful, she is. Vatinas extremely smart, she will kill you. She will kill me now. I'm not on her side. She's controlling us all. One minute I'm under her power like-like just then. But now I'm not."

Everlina didn't feel anything but bullshit. "How are you speaking if she's in your head!" Everlina huffed as Edmund squinted at his body language.

"She's not always controlling me. If she wanted to, she would." Santana looked confused aswell. Everlina was confused, she had read things about this man, heard rumours. She didn't even believe this man was the rumours. He looked so-innocently scared and oblivious.

"Everlina, your power will guide you." Santana leant forward and placed a convincingly good hand on Everlinas shoulder. Edmund kicked Santana again, for touching her. He felt overly protective.

"How do- how do you know my name" Everlina ordered an answer, she could heard the footsteps of men, Telmarines silver clanging against the stairs as the run up for there leader.

"Everlina, listen to me, your power is the key to all of this! Listen to me Everlina, this is no game, this is no book you can skip. This is life, and Vatina is getting more and more powerful by the second. She's coming. Your brother, Eric, he's gone, I know. But I'm not what the rumours make out, I'm a martyr. ." Santana squeaked out before adding one last sentence before clutching a dagger that he had hidden in his rimmed pants.
"You have her eyes. Your mothers" with that, he slit his throat, the last breath being "FOR ASLAN!" As he fell to the floor.

Everlina fell back. He knew her mother. Santana. He was a martyr for Aslan, he wasn't a bad person, he wasn't the one they where searching for. All they knew is that Vatina is strong and is a mastermind of plans and statistics. Vatina is hidden, but is always on the move. Vatina is like smoke, trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.

The door burst open and guards flooded in, Edmund rushed toward Everlina as men held her by each limb, pulling her out of the room after seeing there leader 'murdered' on the floor.

"GET OFF HER!" Edmund shouted as men punched him in the stomach. Everlina screamed as the pulled her out, wanting more answers and the confusion of desperation to go. Disappear. She couldn't understand anything. Why was this a mystery to which was beginning to open more and more secrets and more mysteries and wars to find out what the main mystery is.

A scream echoed from her lungs as the court yard was completely empty, no Narnians or Telmarines, gone. They must of retreated, after too much death.

Peter wouldn't of left his brother, nor Everlina. Then Everlina thought of what Santana said. "Your the key."

The key?

"You have your mother eyes"

He knew?

"For Aslan"

'I still haven't met that fucker'

And with that, Everlina felt a punch to her head, as Edmund pushed and punched, attempting to get away from the grasp of the man surrounding him.

Everything went black.

It was peaceful.

For them anyways.

OMG THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOO CONFUSING

Short explanation on what happened if your confused- she left dead Eric to find Santana, then bumped into Edmund. They went to find Santana together and found him. Basically Santana has an incredibly bad reputation, and was only And and mean for specific reasons (that you will find out later.) He was actually a good person and has a big role to play as he did pretended to be a Telmar for Aslan. (Spoiler<<<<sorta..?)Santana knew Vatina, but didn't want to die by Vatina after spilling out some clues about her. So he killed his self after letting the secret that he knew Everlinas mother out. Then Edmund and Everlina was captured by Telmarines after the Telmarines thought here leader had been brutally murdered by Edmund and Ev, when in fact he killed hisself for the worship of Aslan. It ended with a distressed Edmund because he didn't want Everlina to get hurt, and a knocked out Everlina.

Btw- the Narnians where retreated by Peter and Susan as they where loosing by a greater amount. Edmund and Everlina wdidnt know as they where inside the tower Santana was in. :)

Baiscally a bunch of shit happened! Xoxoxo

-Gabby