12

Edmund walked, more like pacing around his room. You would of thought he would be thinking about the book that he thinks Delmar might have got his use of dark magic from? But no. He didn't know who to take to the sudden dinner party Susan has held for only a small fraction of Telmars. I guess it's to calm the tension, but Edmund didn't care. He never liked the Telmars after the war when they where younger. He chuckled, remembering memories from there childhood.

But who to take?

He scammed through girls in his mind. Olivia? No, way to clingy. Megan? No. Kelsia? Definitely not.

He knew girls swarmed over him, they never left him alone, but he only found a few bearable. He dazed out the window, tucking his tie into his shirt. He looked over to the woods, and behind that two mountains. Right in the middle, Edmund could picture the familiar ice castle. It sent him shivers, climbed up his spine and his mouth started to shake. His darkness spreaders, he hated it, the way he felt like he was nothing. Like he would never be happy again.

But something parted him from his thoughts, a sound of urgent knocking at his door. He expected it to be Susan, hurrying him to the hall. But no, it was Kais and a few others, pushing Everlina towards the door.

Everlina was covered in mud, sand and she was drenched in water. Edmund furrowed his eyebrows, attempting not to let the anger out on her. "Kais? Explain this!"

"Well, you said if anything was to happen, report immediately back to you." Kais started, getting a nod from Edmund. "So, Everlina decided not only to climb the oldest tree in Narnia, but also decided to swim the beach down the hill. Which is forbidden if your not royal"

Everlina shot Kais a look, like he was a traitor to her kind. In return he gave her a apologetic look. "Hmm, trespassing?"

Everlina wasn't that scared, but felt uncomfortable when she didn't know what Edmund was going to say or do. She looked to the floor, to avoid the awkwardness in remembering the hug he gave her.  "Right that is all Kais, I have the perfect punishment."

Everlina looked up, thinking he might attach her to a wall and throw daggers at her. She knew he wasn't that mean but her eyes widened when Kais and his guards left and he smiled at her. "Everlina, I to have been punished...Susan wants me to go to the dinner party with a date. So you will be my date. Because you hate balls and...you make it a bit more bearable..." he stuttered the last but, mentally face palming himself.

Everlinas eyebrow raised. "I what?"

Edmund sheepishly shook his head and "I was joking, wondered what your reaction would be" he laughed.

Everlinas heart seemed to drop, but she didn't show. "Fine I will be your date. But ONLY for the punishment."

"Yeah...it's with Telmarines  as well" Edmund started noticing Everlinas expression change.

"Oh no. Edmund Telmarines hate me after what happened a couple weeks ago..." she looked to the floor again, seeing her smudged face in the floor. A drip of water form her hair fell on the floor.

"Good thing I'm there then. Go get ready, I'll come to your door in exactly an hour."

EDMUND WHY DO THAT?!?! Sooooo short I know. I'm sorry guys :(