Prologue

I havent seen my dad from I was four years old him and my mom broke up while I was little and mom got tired of it and packed her stuff and my stuff and left  to go Los Angeles and I have lived in California all my life but ............ now that een happening no more I am moving away from my friends .

Let me not be rude My name is Vanessa Alyanna Jones and  I am sixteen years old about to be seventeen soon I am the daughter of Alessa Rolle Vardo Alejandro Jones see recently my mom died unexpectently and so I have no choice but to  go back Atlanta to my dad .

But I know some of my old friends there from childhood so today I am packing up my clothes and a few clothes from mom's closet in away I am really happy she is gone not to be rude that's still my mom but she never was there I mean I practically raised myself  she just use to put money on my card .

Plus her boyfriend she had round me he did something I will never forgot and I am scared to tell my dad and my uncles cause I know they gon come LA and kill him slowly but one night I was home alone and he came in my room and raped me I had a miscarriage I was pregnant but the baby died when he beat me bad and mom watched him beat me and didn't do nothing to stop him .

My dad he is coming for me very soon and I am glad cause I cannot fucking stay in this house where I was raped and beaten so yeah I continued to pack my bags a few of mom's heel I took and jewelry I sold the rest and everything in this house and I sold the house as well the check will be going in my bank account .

Dad: Baby girl I am on my way he said 

Me: Ok daddy just finished packing  and going to bathe now .

Dad: Ok baby girl

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went in the shower and scrubbed my body I looked at my body and saw some the marks on me from the beatings I use to take from her boyfriend all the time and recently before she died is when he raped me and beat me my mom took me to the hospital saying I was rape by an unknown when she knew her fucking boyfriend raped but I am glad I am going to Atlanta for a new start.

I got out the shower and went and got a matching bra and panties and slipped them on then creaming my body with my body lotion and going into my closet to find an outfit then taking the rest of my clothes out of my closet in my next suitcase.

Her outfit^^^^

Once I was dressed I got all m suitcase and carried them by the door and then I grabbed my old iPhone and threw it against the wall and it shattered I guess dad will get me a knew one .

I heard a horn beep so I knew it was my dad so I went and opened  the door and there stood my dad .

her dad ^^^^

So I hugged him and he hugged back he got my luggage and put it in the back trunk and I made sure I had everything before we left I also gave my neighbor the key to give to the real estate lady .

He had all of my bags in the back trunk and I got in the passenger side and he got in the driver's side and drove off.

So before ya mom died she admitted that she never really took care of you and had her bf around you she also told me that you have a bad attitude well that is going to change now He said .

Me: Ok *rolls eyes * hoping he didn't see it .

Dad: Roll them again see what I would do to fucking you lil girl I aint ya mother I am ya dad so don't play with me and when we get home we are gonna discuss some ground rules.

Me: *mumbles under my breath* 

Dad: Ya ass een ga learn aye mumble something under ya damn breath again you will see what will happen .

Me: *continues to mumble under my breath* 

Dad just pops me in my mouth and tears started to come down 

Dad: You betters stop all that fucking crying before I give you something to cry for lil girl

We arrived at an airstrip where there was a private jet with my dad's initials on it so he parked the car and one of his workers I'm guessing got the bags out the trunk and loaded it on the plane and we got in the plane .

**************************************************************************************

It will continue on when she meets her dad 's brothers and her eight brothers her dad had with her mom but she doesn't know that so please stay tune for the first chapter .

Please vote and comment 

Bree and Ray