Saving Zooey

Tails' pov:

Oh no!!!! Zooey's in trouble!!!! Gota save her!!! I went to the Tornado and flew to the machine where it held Zooey in his hand.

Zooey:Tails!!! Help!!!

Tails:Hold on Zooey!!!! I'm coming!!!

I flew to the machine.

Tails:Take this!!!!

I press the shooters and shoot the robot but it didn't work.

Sonic:We'll help you bro!!!

I look down and my friends were fighting the robot but it's not enough...

Tails:It's not enough guys!!!

Amy:We'll try Tails!!!

Sticks:It's OK save her!!!

Knuckles:We'll handle this!!!

Wow For the first time Knuckles said something smart... So inspiring. Just then a hooded guy suddenly appeared and slash the robot in half!!!!

?????:Hold on Zoe!!!

Zooey:Ahhhhh!!!!!!!

Tails:Hold On!!!!

I was about to flew to Zooey and catch her but when she was almost to the Tornado when the hooded guy catches her in the air.

Tails:What?! How?!

Normal pov:

Eggman growled and faced a retreat. The hooded guy landed and put Zooey on the ground safely. Tails landed the Tornado and head straight to the hooded guy, Sonic and the others as well.

Tails:Who are you?! How do you know the weakness of the robot?!

?????:Oh? Well Easy... Three things...

The gang became silent as the hooded guy spokes. Tails wondered 'Why is his voice sounded like a female?'

?????:First... I saw that the robot's bullets came from the belly, second... It's made of metal so a blade can easily slice through and three... He can spin around in a 180°. So what else?

Amy:Who are you and are you a male?!

?????:Aw... Amy didn't recognize me...

Amy:What do you mean?

The hooded person took of her hood to revile herself. Sonic and the gang's jaw drops from seeing the girl's face...