The Magic Institute of Hecate is wicked!

Harry
Today is the day I go to 'The Magic Institute of Hecate', I was so excited I couldn't sleep yesterday night. As I walked down the stairs I heard my mother frantically making sure I packed everything.

After making sure we had a quick breakfast, my mom apparated us in front of a train, unlike the ones I seen from James and Lily Potters photos, this one was a bullet train. After tearfully saying good bye to my parents and Natalie, who still had one more year of elementary. I was given snacks, a wallet full of cash and a debt card I waved one last good bye before entering the bullet train.

When I was walking down the aisle, a pair of fraternal twins bumped into me

When I was walking down the aisle, a pair of fraternal twins bumped into me. "Sorry, I didn't you there", said the girl. "It's alright", I said, the brother looked at me as if he was looking for something, it seemed that I have passed the test when he gave me an approvingly nod, before asking me if I wanted to join them at their seats. I thought for a moment but agreed.

Once we sat down we introduced ourselves, "Hi I'm Alice Williams and this is my twin brother Alex", the bubbly brunette said before gesturing to her brother. "Hi I'm Hadrian Ethan Stark", I greeted back. "Oh it's your father Tony Stark by any chance", Alice asked excited.

I just nodded my head, Alex looked at me and nodded approvingly, at my curious look he explained that they too were rich and all their old friends just wanted their money

I just nodded my head, Alex looked at me and nodded approvingly, at my curious look he explained that they too were rich and all their old friends just wanted their money. I just nodded understandingly, we talked for an hour when Alice brought up the topic of the sorting. "Our parents told us we get sorted into four houses, but not what they were", Alex said.

"Well my mother told me the houses were "Lady Hecate(Goddess of Magic)" for having strong raw magical power, "Merlin(Myrddin)" for light and lighter gray magic, Morgen Le Fay(Morgana) for dark and darker gray magic, and finally Arthur Pendragon (King Arthur) for warriors and fighters", I explained to them.

"But my mother never told me how we get sorted, how about you guys?", I asked. They just shrugged in an I don't know manner. We sat in a comfortable silence when a trolley lady came by and asked us what we wanted. They had a wide variety of snack from healthy and organic snacks to very unhealthy snacks. Anyways with the money our parents gave to us not even combined was a lot so we sit got some of everything to try especially the wizardry candy. Alex brought out a deck of uno cards and we played and ate snacks all the way to the School.