Big time skip!

Author Note:// Hi it's been a while! I know I haven't been updating lately but to tell you the truth I'm lazy af. Anyways I will finish this story first before finishing the other one, my apologies.

Third POV:
It's been almost seven-ish years since the start of first year. Hadrian looked at back when he was an ickle firsty, when he first started school he was a bit weak, but now he was strong and brilliant, with his two friends Alice and Alex by his side he loved his life at school.

Harry
As I was thinking back on my past, I was brought out of my thoughts when my betroth, yes I said betroth apparently there was an agreement between the Stark family and the Greengrasses it was supposed to activate when a male and a female heir are born to either family and since dad is a squib and a male like Mr Greengrass it skipped over them and went to us Daphne and I. I know what people would be thinking aren't you angry that you are forced to marry someone who you just met, well not exactly when Daphne and I first met It was the summer before school so right then and there after that first meeting the contract activated.

When our parents found out they sat us down and explained everything about the contract. And since Daphne's parents paid for Daphne's first year of Hogwarts already she went there while I went to The Magical Institute of Hecate.

Though after one year of Hogwarts she transferred to my school where I introduced her to my two best friends and Natalie who was also being sorted during the same year as Daphne, both girls were sorted into Merlin and quickly hit it off with Alice who was Daphne's roommate, while Natalie's was roommates with a nice Asian girl name Lilly. Anyways we are happily betrothed and after many dates we fell in love and I am to wed her after graduation.

Now back to where I was, after being elbowed in the ribs by my darling fiancée I snapped into reality. I looked at Daphne and the twins questioningly when I noticed everyone looking at me I realized the principal was talking, while I was mumbling to myself, I looked around embarrassed before apologizing they all chuckled and giggled used to me spacing out and being weird but they all respect me while the younger years look up to me like an older brother from what I'm told. At school I was very popular because I was the school's top dueler and soccer player.

Anyways I quickly payed attention to the Headmistress. "ATTENTION STUDENTS, NOW THAT I HAVE ALL YOUR ATTENTION", she said looking at me. "I HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IT IS OUR TURN TO HOST ALL HOGWARTS STUDENTS FOR THE YEAR, SO PLEASE BE NICE AND BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR!!! THAT IS ALL, THEY WILL BE COMING IN A WEEK, THANK YOU", she announced before heading to her office with the deputy headmaster.

At the mention of Hogwarts everyone looked at me concerned because they all knew my story. Daphne looked at me concerned before pulling me up and walking to gazebo in the school garden next to the forest. I sat deep in thought, before I pulled Daphne in my lap seeking comfort, which she easily complied and snuggled up to me before asking me if I was okay, I thought for a moment before signing.

"It's just weird if you know what I mean? I mean like I hate them to a point but I don't really care about them. It just frustrating I remember everything especially with my edict memory, it just hurts that they abandoned me", I spilt out to Daphne bitterly.

She didn't say anything thing and just held me for a while before speaking again, "oh Hadrian my love, I think this is your chance to show them that you are better than their pig of a son Godric and show them what the are missing! Show them what the gave away and make them regret abandoning you!, she motivated me. I thought for a moment and thought it was a fabulous idea, "you always know what to say", I told Daphne before pulling her into a kiss which things became quickly heated(if you know what I mean 😉lol).