Back In 48 Hours

~10

Once in the car, Jack spoke for the first time senses leaving the judges office. "We'll stop back at the hotel, so you guys can get your stuff, there's a plane waiting for us."

Harry just nodded his head.

"Wait, what?" I asked. "I can't just get on a plane and go." I said looking at Harry and Jack.

"I have family and friends..."

"And the choice to go to jail for six months."  Jack said. This side of him that was nice was not gone.

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "But I don't have my passport." I said.

"It's a privet plane plus you'll be back in America within 48 hours." Jack said.

It seems that this was, once again, something I didn't have a say in. I didn't say anything as I looked around the room; looking for my jacket. I pulled open the closet in the bedroom that I woke up in this morning. Hanging up was a white wedding dress. It was the one I was wearing last night; it was in most of the photos. My heart pounded just thinking about wearing it.

"I'll get someone to get that for you." I turned and seen Jack standing there.

I just smiled at him. I found my jacket in the bathroom. I had everything I had brought with me from home. This trip was a lighting strike choice, just a choice I made in three seconds. As we went to board the plane Harry said: "Riley and I need food, hardly eaten all day."

I just realized how hungry I was.

"I thought you would be, I already ordered some food." Jack said.

The plane took off, soon after we began to eat. We sat around a table. As soon, Harry, Jack and I finished eating. Jack took out a laptop and turned it on. Bringing up video chat I heard a voice say "Hello."

I looked at the screen and I could feel the color drain from my face.