After Mess & Morning Shower

~25

The last person finally left, other than my aunt who was staying in the guest room. I was walking towards the kitchen when Harry sneaked up next to me; slipping his hand into mine. Trying hard to act like this always happens. Like his hands, that is bigger then mine belonged looped with mine. Like the heat between mine and his hands was nothing new. Like the growing on my face wasn't something that should be there.

"Oh, are you feeling alright?" My mother asks as I set down.

"Might be jet lag." Harry said.

His eye looked like he meant it like he was really concerned about me.

"No, its nothing just a long day."

"Here's your tea." She handed it to me. "Head to bed we can talk tomorrow."

Hugging my parents' goodnight. Harry slips his arm around me. Harry and I head up the stairs when I hear the phone right. I pause for a second.

"Yeah, she's doing better." my father voice floats up the stairs. At that moment I know why my aunt is here.

I open the door to my room for Harry. His arm holds in place for a bit longer before it drops. It's different than how I left it last time, all the boxes are gone. The walls are white; no posters or photos. There are my old dresser, bed, and lamp. The room doesn't even look like mine but it feels like mine. My bags along with Harry's is placed on the bed. I tried not to smile.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I didn't think I would be coming back to this room until Christmas."

"Lot's have changed, huh love?" Harry said as he unzipped his bag.

Love? Did he just call me that? He never calls me anything; other than just my name. Lost in thought I didn't hear that he was still talking. Until he tapped my arm.

"Hum?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"I said 'Can I use this pillow?"

"Yeah."

He tossed it on to the flour.

"What are you doing?"

He looked at me puzzled. "Going to bed." His British voice stronger the just a bit ago.

"Yeah, I know but you can't sleep there. My door doesn't lock."

He still didn't seem to understand.

"Don't you think my parents will want to know why you're sleeping on the floor?" I asked.

"Oh." He said, he ran his hand throughout his think hair.

"You can share the bed."

Looking down its smaller than any bed him and I had to share but there's no choice.

Laying down I pulled the blankets up to my neck. I'm about to start my first day of college, classes are in two days and I'm married to a head of curls, deep voice, dimple smiled, singer of one of the hottest boyband.

The shaking of the bed made me turn my head. Harry was laying down with his arms behind his head. Watching him, he must be thinking, his eyebrows pulled up together. He turned looking at me. I looked away.

"You much of had it all, the perfect American life." He said.

Taken aback I said, "No, not really."

"But you have the perfect house, both parents, best friend..."

"Yeah, just perfect." My tone read that it was a lie. Biting my lip, I was wondering why my aunt was here this time.

"And an Aunt who has problems, a guy who's I've been with five years who's been cheating for the last year..."

"He..."

"Yeah." I don't want to talk about it.

His face pulled into a puzzled look. My eye began to burn the sign they were about to cry.

"Whatever, anyway goodnight." I rolled over.

Harry lifted his arm over mine; I could feel the heat from it. But then he placed it back down. Changing his mind.

~~~~

Beep! Beep! Followed by blasting of music. Both my and Harry's phones were going off. Reaching I turn mine off. Opening my eyes I see Harry's shirt. I was laying on his shoulder chest area. Sitting up I feel his hand run through my hair. Was his hand in my hair? Harry just laid there. Biting my lip, I thought about waking him up but I just moved his phone closer to his ear. Grabbing my things I head from the shower. With everything going on you'd think my mind would be racing. Thinking all the time but it wasn't. I forced my mind to be clear. The melt was warm, turning it off. Wrapping myself up, I reach for another towel. Knock! The knocking made my arms pause on the arm.

"I'm in here."

"Yea, I know." I sleepy voice enter the bathroom.

"Can I just get in the shower. I don't want to hold up the bathroom."

My mother hates it when I hold the bathroom in the morning.

"Sure." I would seem odd if I said no right?

My wet hair fell in from of my face when I looked the towel stopped right above my knees. He's seen me in my swimsuit so why am I seeing how covered I am?

I opened the door.

"Good morning." He gave me a sleepy smile.

Stepping back he came in shutting the door.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

Does he know that I was laying on him?

"I always sleep well when I'm home." It wasn't a lie. There was nothing better than sleeping in your own bed, in your own room.

"Good." He pulled his shirt off, revealing his stomach muscles. Quickly I looked away, starting to dry my hair. Staring deadly at myself.

"Y-you?" I asked. Trying to take my mind off everything that's happening.

"I slept great!"

"Good, good."

I heard the shower star and let my eyes travel the mirror, he was behind the shower curtain.

I could lightly hear him singing.

"I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I saw you..." I knew the song A Sky Full of Stars By Coldplay.

I dressed quickly. Brushing my hair, the shower can to a stop. Grabbing my lip-glosses. I look down at them. As if this was the most important choice I could ever make. Quickly glancing up I see that he has already gotten his pants on, dark skinny jeans. He looked up meeting my eyes in the mirror. My eyes dashed away. Opening and putting on a lip-gloss I see that it was my clear coconut.

Walking over, he now had a shirt on, a black one. The towel dropped over his head. Looking through my bag looking for a pair of earrings, Shannon had gotten me I started humming A Sky Full of Stars By Coldplay. Harry started humming along with me. Smiling he bums me with his shoulder. Giving up on the earrings, cleaning up the little mess I've made. Harry's fixing his hair. I smile to myself. Coming out of my room after I put my bathroom thing back in my bag. Harry took my hand letting me lead him to the kitchen. Where the smell of coffee and food is drifting from.