Fourth Letter

Dear Luke,
Yes it is me. I've been gone for a few months from writing because I've been in and out of therapy. I have very bad depression and anxiety so I'm getting help. I'm 14 now and I'm finally the same age as you. You seen me this morning and ran over to me. I was gone for a few months being put in therapy so you were happy to see me. You gave me something you haven't before, a hug. You are so warm and you give nice hugs. After I got done packing we went to your house to chill. It was nice because you played guitar for me and I was aloud to stay the night. You offered to sleep in the floor but I said you can sleep in you bed with me. I didn't expect you to cuddle me but I kinda liked it. I was warm and I felt protected. I woke up in the middle of the night crying. You hugged me and calmed me down.  I do this because I have nightmares that someone is taking you away from me. I cry into your chest and you just hug me and I can tell your confused. I then fall back asleep and when I get up your not next to me. You walk in your door and you were bringing me some pancakes. Lizz makes the best pancakes ever I swear to god. I have to go because I can't let you see this journal just yet. The time will come very soon to where you can see what I've wrote.
                               Scincearly,
                         Trinity Terlecki