CHAPTER FIVE; MISCALLS AND UNANSWERED TEXTS

Start from the beginning

"She's treating you like a slave. Nicole likes to use people, especially beautiful woman just like you." What he just said had me cringing. He makes zero sense. I don't think he's even aware of what he's saying.

"You make no sense what so ever." I commented as I place the lid on tight on the coffee cup.

"Look as your friend I'm just warning you, Nicole uses people."

"You should be the one to talk." Phil says as he picks up his hot tea cup.

Nick looked at him weird, "What did you say?"

"Nothing." Phil says as he takes a sip of his tea.

I place my small hand on Nicks arm, "Look I can handle myself but I do appreciate your concern." Before he can say anything else, I walk out of the lounge.

Just as the elevator doors were going to close, a hand stops them from doing so. "Yikes sorry about Nick back there."

I sigh, "Don't worry about it."

"Have you heard about him?" He asks curiously.

"Player looking for girl toys every week? Yeah Nicole basically told me."

"That's Nick for ya. A lying, selfish, sun of a gun."

"Well I am definitely not going to get involved with him. He's also very clingy."

"Its better if you don't. He enjoys the entertainment of hurting others. I normally don't say this about another person but Nick is a terrible person. Trust me when I say that."

"I do." Suddenly the elevator dinged signaling that we were on my floor. I said my goodbye and started heading off to Nicole's office. Before I can grab ahold of the door handle a blonde woman with her hair in different directions, her pink lipstick smudge, and her shirt too lose where I can see the top of her lace black bra, walks out almost bumping into me.

"Sorry." she mumbles while I just smiled calmly at her. I walked inside to find a neatly looking Nicole. Her black hair was neatly pulled up into a high ponytail and her black dress shirt was nicely smooth out. She phone started to ring but without hesitation she declines the call and place her phone down.

"I got your coffee." I said while placing it down.

Nicole groans and reaches out towards the steaming cup, "You don't how much of a life saver you are sweetheart." She days after she takes a sip, "I'm literally so stressed out."

"Long morning?"

"Oh you won't believe."

"Did you have a employ complain or something?" I said gesturing.

Nicole wipes her mouth with her index finger, "More like begs for her job, gets down on her knees, and offers me a act that I didn't feel comfortable doing."

I felt my stomach turn and my face turns ten shades darker of red. I fake cough and started to pretend to straighten her papers. "Oh really?"

"Yeah. I of course decline, I don't a advantage of someone just because their offering their body to me to seal their spot." Her phone than rang again and like before she declines the call. "I personally think thats the worse thing to do to a person. Expose their body for pleasure not for a act of love but a act for keeping something they dear a lot. If I'm going to have sex with someone, I'm only going to do it if it will mean something to me. If not then you'll see me with my legs closed."