DEVANYS POV

When me and Harry got to Louis, Harry handed me over to him. Right now we are standing in front of the priest waiting for him to start.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.” The priest than turns to Louis. “Louis, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I do.” Louis says to the priest while looking at my eyes. The priest then turns to me.

“Devany, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?”

“I do.” I say to the priest.

After we said our vows and put our rings on each other, the priest said, “You may kiss the bride” and Louis took no time to give me a passionate kiss while everyone was cheering around us.

“You now offfcially Mrs. Tomlinson.” Louis whispered in my ear after pulling back from the kiss. And his comment caused me to smile.

**************

“Can the bride and groom please come on the dance floor?” Liam asked through the microphone. Louis and I both got up from where we were sitting and went over to the dance floor. As soon as the song started, I insantly knew that it was our song. Beside You by 5 Seconds Of Summer. We both smiled at each other and started passionalty dancing to it.

Within a minute I was all packed up

 I’ve got a ticket to another world

 I don’t wanna go

 I don’t wanna go

 Sudden words are hard to speak

 When your thoughts are all I see

 “Don’t ever leave,” she said to me

 When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky.

 To the beat of our hearts at the same time.

 So close but so far away.

 (Can you hear me?)

 She sleeps alone.

 My heart wants to come home.

 I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

 She lies awake.

 I'm trying to find the words to say.

 I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

 Another day, and I’m somewhere new.

 I made a promise that I’ll come home soon.

 Bring me back, bring me back to you.

 When we both wake up underneath the same sun.

 Time stops, I wish that I could rewind.

 So close but so far away.

 She sleeps alone.

 My heart wants to come home.

 I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

 She lies awake.

 I'm trying to find the words to say.

 I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

 The pieces of us both

 Under every city light

 And they're shining as we fade into the night

 She sleeps alone.

 My heart wants to come home.

 I wish I was, I wish I was...

 She sleeps alone.

 My heart wants to come home.

 I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

 She lies awake.

 I'm trying to find the words to say.

 I wish I was, I wish I was beside you.

 She lies awake.

 Beside you.

 I wish I was, I wish I was...

 She sleeps alone.

 My heart wants to come home.

 I wish I was, I wish I was...

After the song was finished, we didn’t leave the dance floor. We stayed there because I kept Louis there.

“Babe, don’t you want to go sit down?” He asked me.

“First I want to tell you something.” I said.

“Ok, what is it?”

“Im pregnant.” I whispered in his ear and his eyes insantly lit up. He picked me up and spun me around. “Im guessing your happy?”

“Very!” I laughed at his response and kissed his cheek. Apperantly that wasn’t enough because he grabed my face and kissed my lips.

This day couldn’t get any better.  

__________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Hope you enjoyed! Yes, i decided to break the epilogue in two parts so yeah. The second part will hopefully come here soon. I am on spring break so yeah...

Love you alls!

*Vote

*Comment

*Follow

Twitter: @cammielove23

Instagram: @cammielove23

KIK: cammielove23

~Camryn(: