38. Winter By Marissa Meyer

Started~
June 9, 2017
Finished~
June 20, 2017
Rated~
7.5/10
Thoughts~
Sorry this book took awhile. I be been busy these past few weeks and it threw my reading schedule off.

So Winter. I was kinda confused throughout this book because one time they're here then there and I was just like wtf. So the beginning was amazing, but the ending just became a jumble of words in my head.

In the beginning, (more like page 80) Cress is like Throne will never like plain, akward her. Well Cress, I would like to invite you to the club of losers. There's always an open spot.

"It's just nice to have a machenic on board. In case anything, you know...breaks." He (Kai) scratched his ear.
"Oh, that's why you want me there. How flattering."

"I'm sorry to put you in so much danger."
"You're not. She was already going to kill me."
"You could try sounding a little more concerned when you say that."

When Cinder was worrying about if she was like Levana I was like chill gurl. You ARE NOT TURNING INTO A FRICKEN PHYSIO PATH!!! so chill.

"This must be weird for you," Throne said, dragging his fingers across a radar screen. "Your cyborg girlfriend being a wanted outlaw and your fiancée's niece and all that."

"I didn't realize I had a royal stalker. I'm flattered, Your Majesty."

When Kai was telling Throne that his belongs to the American Republic and he had to buy his own Throne was like HAHAHA no.

"Um, hi, I'm Carswell Throne, a convicted criminal in your country. Have we met?"

When Torin was like Levana killed millions of people? NO DIP HAVE YOU FRICKEN PAYED ATTENTION!?

I was so mad the wedding was going on a second time.

When the gang went to Maha's house she's like "Make yourselves comfortable. I think I might have some crackers." Okay so YOU JUST INVITE PEOPLE IN AND GIVE THEM CRACKERS!!! WTF KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU!? AT LEAST GIVE THEM A HAM SANDWICH!!!

I just now realized most of the sticky notes in my book are people kissing. What is life.

Jacin faked murdered Winter. I honestly would do that.

When Cinder was upset because she thinks she did everything wrong I was like chill you aren't a queen yet so chill.

When the creature things came into Adri's house and were like should we eat Pearl or not? All I thought about was Mrs. Peregrine's home for peculiar children.

Levana could kill her, but Cinder had to believe her death wouldn't be the end. This revolution no longer belonged to her.

"I think I will suggest she offer your head to Emperor Katio as a wedding gift."

When Levana thought she was so beautiful and Kai was so lucky I just cringed. You ain't pretty on the inside or outside.

So Levana and Kai's wedding  will be broadcasted live. I wonder if it's Facebook Live.

Cinder was dead. That, or Levana was keeping her somewhere. He didn't know which was worse.
Well Kai, IF SHE WAS FRICKEN DEAD YOU WOULDN'T SEE HER IDIOT!!!

Who wrote these vows anyway? He'd never heard anything so ridiculous in his life.
Same Kai. Same.

When Kai coughed during the wedding I was like please, cough more.

Kai please stop. Don't use scissors.

So Kai and Levana are now Husband and Wife. Great you know. War war war.

When one of the guards stabbed Iko in the shoulder Iko is like "It's like this is 'Pick on Iko' day or something." I laughed in my head at that time.

Then Iko is like "I get stabbed and she (Levana) gets to marry Kai. That just figures. Honestly Iko and Throne tie for funniest character in this series.

"But I forgot my ball gown on Earth."
This time, one of the females who snickered.
"Don't worry," she said. "You wouldn't want to get blood all over it anyway."

When Adri was trying not to be killed by Levana and blaming Cinder I was like get out of this room.

"He is mine. My husband. My king."
"Your prisoner? Your pet? Your trophy?"

Levana was telling Cinder that she was a criminal. Excuse me you murdered people. Then she said she was an imposter and shit. Calm your horse Levana.

"I'm broken. I'm literally broken."
Iko settled a hand on Cinder's shoulder.
"Yeah, but broken isn't the same as unfixable."

Winter's gaze dropped downward. "My feet are encased in ice cubes."
"Your feet are fine. Try to walk."
With an absurd amount of effort, Winter hauled herself onto the next step. She paused again, gasping for breath."
Scarlet sighed. "Fine. You're girl of ice and snow. Can somebody help her?"

"Why so you hate me?"
"Hate you? Oh, chils is that what you think?"
Levana placed her cool fingers on Winter's cheek, over the scars she'd given her years before.
"I don't hate you. I am merely annoyed at your existence."

/\
|
|
Same Levana but with everyone at my school.

*Update on the kissing stuff*
So a lot of my sticky notes are still OTP moments.

She was trapped. Throne was captured. But they had been heroic.

When they shot Levana to kill her and they also got Wolf I was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not Wolf!

It's a shame that Aimery is dead. I didn't really care for him.

"You weren't supposed to survive," Levana snapped, as if that made it better.

So Levana only hated Cinder because of her mother. Great explanation.

"Yes, Cinder. You're the queen of Luna."

When Cinder was in a coma and was out for 3 days she's like "Three days. What a luxury."
Okay listen up Cinder, I would LOVE to sleep for 3 days so don't complain.

When Throne said he was scared of Cress I just did a faceplam. Like wtf Cress was in a satellite for how ever many years AND YOU'RE SCARED OF HER! HAHAHAHHA

"There was also a time when I could come visit you withoit feelinh like I was supposed to toss bread crumbs to earn your favor."
"Bread crumbs? Do I loom like a goose?"

Until she reached Kai, who wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. He tasted like lemon frosting.
Throne whistled. Iko swooned. The kiss ended too quickly.

When Kai was giving Cinder her foot back Cinder is like
"It had better not be an engagement ring."

And they all lived happily to the end of their days.