36. Cress By Marissa Meyer

Started~
May 31, 2017
Finished~
June 8, 2017
Rated~
9/10
Thoughts~
So this book took a while because I was busy with crap while reading it. But so far this book is pretty good. I started taking notes, so this should be a good review.

So first this book has a lot of feels. In the beginning Scarlet was talking about wolf or whatever and then Thorne is like she's blushing then my ship was sailing.

When the squad was asking Cress how long she's been on the satellite and she said 7 years. Everyone's like how!? I would like that in my opion. Not in space tho.

They're also like you're a prisoner! Cress responds with I perfer damsel in distress. I just laughed.

Then later they are having a conversation and say Iko and the imprisoned, socially akward satellite girl, best friends forever. That just made me very happy honestly.

They were later talking about how they were going to split the money into 60-10-10-10-10 and Iko is like Am I the fourth ten percent? Or is taht the satellite girl? Because if it's the satellite girl, I'm going on strike. All I could imagine in my head was Iko attacking Cress.

There were many times in the book when people said that people were dead when they weren't. It really annoyed me like how could you. Then on the next page they are walking through a field of flowers alive and well.

Kai×Cinder=Ship

I LOVE LOVE LOVED WHEN THRONE WAS LIKE Cress you have a beautiful voice! I want to here it more. I was like having a party at my school desk, screaming in my head YAAAAAASSS.

"Queen Levana has her talons so deep in the Commonwealth that you would be dead before you finished the word princess."

I'm kinda upset right now because the disease is mutating and I don't want my babies to die.

When Kai thought that princess Selene was Scarlet I just laughed. And that Cinder has found the princesses. What a joke.

Cress×Throne=OTP

So when Cress is like Captain, I think I'm in love with you. Do you think you could ever love me back? I was screaming YAS! OF COURSE! Then Thorne says that he has told a lot of girls that he loves them. NO F*CKING THRONE YOU F*CKING IDIOT!!!!!

"Listen Cress, I hate to break this to you, but I am sweaty and itchy and haven't brushed my teeth in two days. This isn't a good time for romance."

So this woman is questioning Cress she just goes ahead and calls Throne her husband. Ahhh relationship goals.

So now Throne is blind. Great. But Throne is still funny.

She gulped. "Um. Well. There's a bed."
Throne gasped. "What? This hotel room comes with a bed?"
She scowled. "I mean, there's only one."
"We are married, darling."

When Throne found Cress when she was lost I was about to exploded because this ship ain't going down.

When Adri was asked "You wouldn't happen to be the guardian of Linh Cinder?" I she responds with "I was, unfortunately." EXCUSE YOU, BUT CINDER IS A WONDERFUL CHILD/TEENAGER CYBORG!!!

I hate how Cinder is scared that she's turning into Queen Levana. Bitch you ain't gonna.

"This Scarlet... you're in love with her, aren't you?"
"She's my alpha," he murmured, with a haunting  sadness in his voice.
Alpha
"Like the star?"
"What star?"
"Oh. Um. In a constellation, the brightest star is called the alpha. I thought maybe you meant that she's...like...your brightest star."
"Yes, exactly like that.

Wolf×Scarlet=Ship

When Cinder was scared to go see Kai I was like man up. He might be your one and only but he's yours. Then you kidnap him. What a great idea and now he's all confused on where the hell he is. Guess what he's in fricken space.

R.I.P. Dr. Erland

(He isn't dead yet but we ain't seeing him again.)

Then Dr. Erland decides to tell Cress that he's her father, but not biological. Ahhhh this is quite confusing.

Her father was alive.
Her father was dying.
Her father was here.

"Sweet Crescent Moon..., up in the sky..., you sing your song...so sweetly...after sunshine passes..."

When Cress emits that she has a crush on Throne *crys tears of joy*

When Kai wakes up he's like "I'm in space with a mutant!"
Cinder plays it cool and goes,
"That's Wolf. He's harmless. Well, not harmless."

"Kai...Your Majesty. You may recall that I'm Lunar. And Lunars are forbidden from being granted citizenship in the Eastern Commonwealth. Therefore...you're no longer my emperor."
"This isn't a joke."

I'm heart broken that Kai doesn't accept that Cinder is Princess Selene. What is wrong? Is this ship going down like the Titanic?

"You?" he finally said. "You are Princess Selene?"
Geimacing, she rubbed at her wrist. "Surprise?"

"I'm going to Luna, and I'm going to start a revolution."