Disclaimers [Please Read First!!!]

SS600: Hey guys, as Wheeljacky10 said, I'll be taking over posting up all the fics. Everything I posted up is all what he emailed me. Word for word. So there is no editing going on. Hope you guys enjoy. As usual, all other disclaimers apply. :) Happy Reading!

As a precaution, this story's copyright has been set to Public Domain.

Cover Art Credits: http://www.deviantart.com/art/starscream-Fanart-260861933

---------

This story was and still belongs to Blackwing rose (forgive me if I really did forget her name). I was digging around my computer one day and I managed to find fragments of her fanfic and I though "Hey, why not post the story since you've found bits of it?" So here I am trying to piece together the story from my memory and some parts I have on my computer. I hope I can recreate the story like she did but forgive me if I mess up.

This is the sequel to When We Seared The Sky.

Finally, I would like to end off with a disclaimer so copyright wouldn't hit me. >.<

If anyone does feel that I have violated anyone's rights, do feel free to send me a PM and I'll take the story down without questions asked.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own this story or plotline. It all belongs to Blackwing Rose. I am MERELY just reposting the story so that it can still be shared with others as this story is no longer available anywhere on the internet.

DISCLAIMER 2: "Transformers" and all related media, merchandise and trademarks do not belong to me and I am not making any money from using them in this fictional work. They belong to their respective companies and I am not affiliated with them in any way whatsoever.

With that said, let's get to the story. If Blackwing Rose does read this tho, I would like to thank you for posting such an amazing story. I read it like over 10 times when it was still on ff.net and Wattpad. I hope to see a new story by you soon. All your stories are simply a work of art. <3

Time Period: Generation 1, Armada and Movie (2007, ROTF and DOTM)