chapter 1

i hope you guys like the book

===========================

Emma's POV

"Lets go! Time to wake up time for school" my dad yelled. I didnt move a muscle. It was a couple weeks before summer break comes and we moved to this new house in this small town. My father usually ask me if I wanted a ride but he was in a rush today, so I ended up walking. When I got to school people would give me nasty looks.

I found my first class it was filled with kids and BO but I got my way through and to the back seat. By my second class there was this girl with dirty blond hair, tanned skin and beautiful hazel blue eyes, she kinda reminded me of my friend Carla, when I used to live in California. At the end of second period it was time for lunch so when I found a seat next to this girl all alone at a table. I could tell she was a shy one because she looked down to hide her face. It wasn't akward until i blurted " hi my name is emma, whats yours?" she said with a shaky voice "uh my name is lizzy nice to meet you." Im starting to feel nervous. so we talked a little and i think I made a friend now. Shes very nice she has light purple eyes that go perfect with her pale skin.
When I was going to put up my tray I ran into this guy he was tall and muscular and very very handsom like damn... He had brown shaggy hair dark brown eyes a nice tan and was wearing a fitted blue shirt and faded jeans "hey my name is Joshua " I was so scarred "my name is....." then Lizzy said " Josh back off , Emma what the he'll is wrong with you?" Lizzy nothing wrong with me I'm just trying to make friends " " so your trying to make friends with the man hore?" " Lizzy what are you talking about ?" out of know were she starts running " umm Lizzy?"