July 28

July 28

Hello friends! Very sorry about the lack of posts recently. I haven't been motivated and I've been pretty sad a lot. So let's talk about that.

I love Wattpad a lot, it may not seem like it but I really do. I enjoy writing my stories and adding to my sayings/poetry books. The reason I haven't been posting is because I'm not motivated and I've been having some rough days. You probably know about that already because of what I posted on my board. If you missed that, here it is:

 If you missed that, here it is:

A couple more things have occurred but I'm great now. Thanks to those who messaged me about it!

And yes that is a clash of clans notification, don't judge.

Okay since that is out of the way, let's talk about you guys. I have no idea what things you guys like and what things you'd like to see me talk about. So here are a few questions you can answer for me if you'd like, it would really help out with ideas for future blog posts!

What kind of things do you want to see here? Eg - Hauls, Q&A, etc

Do you read books? If so, what books could you recommend to me.

Do you watch YouTube videos? If so, what YouTubers do you like?

Who is your favourite singer/band?

I would really appreciate if some of you guys could answer those questions.

Here are some rad songs I've recently found:

Cannons by Youth Lagoon is such a feel good song. It makes me feel so happy when I hear it. I really enjoy this song and I think you guys would too.

Sonora by Splendtime Palace is such a bop. I don't like it just because the lil boy from stranger things is in the music video or because Josh Ovalle directed it. It's genuinely an amazing song and very catchy.

This is Home by Cavetown is on this rad list of rad songs because it's very calming and I like the lyrics. Or you could listen to Cut my Hair by Mounika ft. Cavetown. Its basically the same song.

Jack's Song by Cavetown is a song about Robin's friend Jack who died from cancer. I think this song is so beautiful and has so much meaning. I like it a lot.

And lastly Declan McKenna's new album What Do You Think About The Car? is amazing. I love every song on it. It's so good, please give some songs a listen. You will not regret it.

Okayyyy school is coming up soon. I could do a back to school haul for this blog or is that too youtubery of me?? Idk, tell me what you guys think in the comments!

Thank you all for reading. I appreciate every single one of you,
Sam X