July 23 : How my Holiday Went Pt1

July 23

Okay so I'm finally back from the Philippines! This is going to be about what I did there and in Japan and what it was like so if you're not interested then don't read yay

So in order to get to my granny's house we had to drive to the airport which took an hour or something, Idk, then a 9 hour flight to Abu Dhabi, an 8 hour flight to Manila in the Philippines and then an 8 hour drive to her house. How fun. I now hate airplanes.

Anyways, before I went on any airplane, my family and I ate some Thai food. I ate some yellow curry and rice. Right after I ate it, I already wasn't feeling well and I had to take a shit (this is fucking gross but idrc) but it wasn't your average shit, I had diarrhoea... gr8.

We then boarded our plane and we were in the middle aisle so unfortunately I didn't get a window seat. They had a tv on the seat in front of you and a remote so you could watch movies and play games for the plane ride.

We were at the very back of the plane which meant the toilet was right behind me, it was a good thing for my diarrhoea. But every time someone flushed the fucking toilet I woke up because it was so loud.

When we got to Abu Dhabi, it was so fucking hot, like 30 degrees. We had to wait 3 hours for our plane to start boarding and that was probably the worst 3 hours of my life. I had nothing to do but sit around and look at the walls and the ceilings and people because my phone was dead.

Finally we got to Manila.

We went out to find my dad's cousin who was willing to drive us home for 8 hours.

Before we found my dad's cousin, we found my uncle, one of my cousins and my grandad. I was really shocked when I saw my grandad because I didn't expect him to look like that ahhwheheha, I don't remember the last time I've seen him.

The 8 hour drive to Naga was horrendous. That is all I'm gonna say about it.

So we got to my granny's house. It was bigger last time I saw it, I guess it's because I was small last time I was there.

My granny started crying when she saw me awe

It's fucking hot in the Philippines, when there was a power out and the air conditioning didn't work, I almost died.

O fuck I don't want to write anymore oops, Ill write about Japan tomorrow! Bye for now :)