Chapter 1

I was dancing around in my room as I got ready for the Vic Fuentes concert that was just a few towns over, about a half hour away. It was my fifteenth birthday, and my parents somehow managed to snag some of the quickly sold out concert tickets. I still couldn't believe I would get to go to his concert, and meet him.

This was the best day of my life, my dream and it was finally coming true. I danced around, with my hairbrush in my hand, pretending it was a microphone as I sang the words to Hold on Till May, out loud.

I had finally settled on some purple skinny jeans with a Vic Fuentes T-shirt that matched it, as well as a purple beanie and black converse, I had just finished drying my hair and I was just about ready. I just wanted some black eyeliner for around my eyes, it was this new look I had really been enjoying lately.

As I embarrassingly sang and danced for hours to pass the time until the concert, my mom opened my door and started laughing at me, playfully. She smiled, shaking her head. "You're crazy, not too excited are you?" She asked.

"Mom, I'm more excited then a kid in Africa getting a meal," I said, making her laugh even more.

"Okay, then. You're officially a weirdo." She smiled at me. "Dinners done, it's tuna melts." She told me. My eyes went wide at the news, tuna melts were actually the best.

I hurried out to the table, taking my spot as I started to eat my food, it was so good and I was very excited, so of course I ended up wolfing it down like I hadn't eaten in two weeks.

It just tasted so good and I wanted more, but by the time I finished I was too full to even think about eating another bite without feeling nauseous. "Thanks for dinner," I said as I made my way back to my room, packing up my bag to go. She'd given me two tickets, so I decided to bring my friend, Jenna along with me because she was 16 and had just recently gotten her license, so when I showed up I wouldn't look completely lame.

"Get in loser, were going to see Vic Fuentes!" She yelled from her red car, reenacting her own version of the all too popular script from Mean Girls. I giggled, quickly getting in and buckling. I screamed and so did she.

"We're going to see Vic Fuentes!" We cheered, in unison as she started to drive.

"I'm so excited, do you think he'll like me?" I asked excitedly, hoping he would.

"You're an idiot," she teased. "Of course he'll like you! Who doesn't?" She smiled.

"Actually, plenty of people don't like me." I admitted, making her laugh.

"Okay, but everyone has haters, even Vic. So guess what? Vic would be crazy if he didn't like you!"

"Maybe so, but it would still be majorly upsetting," I whined, making her laugh at me again as she stopped at a red light. I watched as the wind swung the wire that held up the traffic lights as Jenna tapped on the steering wheel perpetually as she waited for it to turn green. When it did, she took off quickly.

"Jenna, you're a reckless driver."

"You think I don't know this? I already have two speeding tickets and a parking ticket." She laughs.

"Yeah. I'm aware," I nodded teasingly. "Just do me a favor and don't kill me until I get to meet Vic?" I pouted.

Jenna snorted and shrugged. "No promises, buddy." She joked. "You don't even care if I die you just wanna meet Vic." She smiled playfully.

"Maybe, maybe not." I smiled at her.

After what seemed like hours, and was only 30 minutes, we arrived at the venue, my blood pressure rising with my excitement. I felt like I was going to pass out. "Oh my god. Jenna."

"What??" She asked as she got out of her little punch buggy.

"Look!" I pointed to Vic, who was smoking a cigarette by the back entrance. He was smart, all the fan girls were in the front.

"Oh my god, I wanna talk to him!" Jenna squealed, before running over, making me frown.

"He's gonna think we're like, crazy stalkers or something!" I called after her, breathless by the time we got to him.

My cheeks burned red as words spewed out of her mouth a million miles an hour, she was such a fangirl!

Vic chuckled, amused as he saw how excited she was, and how embarrassment I was by her actions.

"Oh my god, Vic! I love you so much, I'm your biggest fan, I have all of your music, all of your merch, everything!" She squealed.

The pop sensation raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?" He asked.

"Uh huh! Can I get a hug? We got meet and greet tickets so we can take a picture later!" She said excitedly, making Vic look at me. I smiled at him.

"Sorry about Jenna here, she can be a bit psychopathic." I teased with a smile.

"Hey!" Jenna pouted, a playful glare apparent on her features. "I am not!" she whines.

"Thats why you nearly trampled the poor dude." I smiled.

"Well.. Well.. I wanted a hug!" She whines. Vic laughed, wrapping his arms securely around the small girl.

"Happy?" He asked with a chuckle, Jenna quickly nodding in reply as she nearly squeezed the life out of him.

"Well, we should get going," I said, tugging at Jenna's arm. "You probably have to get ready," I added as I pulled the fangirl away from him, a pout still present on her lips.

"We were having a moment." She whined, making me laugh.

"If that's what you call it," I teased as we gave the bouncer our tickets and we went in to our front row seats.

This was going to be a really awsome night, I had a feeling about that. I smiled as some random kid tapped my shoulder, passing a blunt over to me. I raised an eyebrow. "Wanna hit?" He asked, I shrugged, flashing a smile.

"Fuck yeah!" I said, taking a couple puffs and giving some to Jenna who gladly accepted before passing it back to the boy. "Thanks, you're really cool." She said, excitedly.

"Yeah, you're really gorgeous." He smirked at her. "Maybe I could get your number in return?" He asked, I laughed and switched spots with Jenna so she could talk to the boy.

They continued to talk up until the concert started. Of course, she screamed out a loud, "I love you, Vic!" When he entered the stage, but from up there, I doubt Vic heard her over the roars of all the other fans in the stadium.

Authors note: I wanted to make this chapter longer but updates are far overdue and I didn't want to write anymore at the moment. If you couldn't tell, I deleted rainbow baby, as I just didnt really have interest in writing that particular story anymore. Anyway, I'm sorry about the inconvenience and I hope this story, and the next ones I have planned would make up for this. Thanks for reading guys! Enjoy, comment and rate! ❤