"Oh. Sorry. I really have no clue who-"

"That is why I am here. Supposed I best introduce myself to the new roommate. I work on the information stuff. I'm the info guy."

"Okay. So you are Jeremiah."

"Most of them just call me Jerry, much to my disliking."

He looks like someone who would be called Jeremiah. He's completely serious and has this intense blue eyed gaze that I can't handle right now. "So I live with you, Jerry the info guy. Cadmar, the leader of the village. Falon, the nice and friendly guy. And finally Damion, the idiot who walked in while I was in the shower."

Jerry stifles a chuckle, "Did he now? Finally something interesting to talk about during dinner."

"I'm not sure that is suitable conversation for dinner!" I say quickly.

"Definitely. Damion will be embarrassed, mwaahahah!" Jeremiah laughs.

"Okay...just do not embarrass-"

"Hey! Is that a Canis Lupus pup?"

"A cane of sugar what?" I ask incredulously.

"No! Your...eh...wolf pup? Is that what it is?" Jeremiah laughs. "He's a beauty. Or she. Which one?"

"Baron come here!" Baron pads over to me, sitting by my side. "This is my boy, Baron. I rescued him of sorts. I love him more than anything!"

"Anything? More than your own life?" Jerry says, raising his eyebrows.

"If it came down to it, I'd sacrifice myself so he could live." I bit my lip. "He is my everything. Even though that sounds dramatic, I love him like a person. And I believe he his a person. He understands me better than anyone."

"Wow. You feel that deeply about him."

"I feel that deeply about anyone or anything I love."

"Those are deep words....hey! You only said four guys!"

"Right. I haven't met the other two."

"You'll absolutely love them. I swear. Well, it looks like it is near dinner time Ethel. I'm betting you'd like to get ready before heading down?"

"Yes please."

"Okay. We will all be downstairs. You'll meet the last of us then." Jerry smiles, "I can see your expression now."

Jeremiah stands up, walking out the door. I close it behind him. I then walk over to the beautiful baby blue vanity stand I have.

There are many different tool things on the table in front of me. "What's this red thing?" I mutter to myself, picking up the red bottle. It looks weird like really weird.

"That's called lipstick daaarling." I hear someone say.

"Who was that?"

At my door stands a black haired boy with a devilish smile. "Me. Pleasure to meet you Ethel."

"Me who? Does Me have a name?"

"Xavier. I'm the last man you have yet to meet. Now do you need some assistance with your makeup?"

"Makeup?"

He laughs, "Its for your face. To make that into something beautiful."

"I already am beautiful." I growl, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine. But you'll look even more beautiful. Let's make those big lips pop!" He says, coming right up to me. My question is, how can these guys move so fast?

"O-Okay?"

He takes the thing he called lipstick from me. He turned something at the bottom and out popped some more red stuff. "Curl your lips like this so I can put it on you."

I curl my lips partially in and shut my eyes. I don't like how he is just in my face. I feel the lipstick go onto my lips, like coating it in some type of syrup. "There. Pretty. Now for some eye shadow-"

I turn and look in the mirror. My lips were now turned into a reddish color, like a rose. "I think I just would like to try lipstick for now, thanks."

"Well...it does like ravishing on you. I like it." He nods, "Yes I love it! Completely nude except for some lipstick. Beautiful. Now come downstairs for dinner darling."

"Okay Xavier." I nod. "I'll come down now."

"Sounds wonderful."

He walks out of my door and I follow, turning to Baron. "Stay here and be good during dinner."
-----
Three more people met! Damion, Jeremiah (Jerry), and Xavier. Whose your favorite guy right now?

The dude at the top is Damion :D

Vote, comment, and follow

Stay beautiful