The Memory of a Finale

<A/N> Here's the year late update you wanted.

Thanks, however, for reading and enjoy my last update on this forgotten project

She was stunned. Harvey had never been chaste with her. He clearly enjoyed her shock.
"Honey, I gotta tell ya; you're the most oblivious thing that has ever worked beneath me." He mused.
"Oblivious about what." She spat. he hummed, effectively avoiding the question.
"Right-- whatever." She murmured pushing him away and testing the waters by standing up. He observed her grab the edge of the sofa to keep herself steady.

She failed miserably and stumbled backwards in doing so. Reflexively, Harvey caught her and pulled her close before she could injure herself. She could feel the heat rising to her cheeks in both disgust and embarrassment.
"Careful, darlin'." Harvey whispered into her ear. He chuckled and leaned into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent as slowly as he could. Her scent tempted him

"H-Harvey, stop." <y/n> squirmed. Agressively, he grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. She struggled under his grip, failing at prying his digits off from her. He could crush her windpipe with his bare hands.
"Don't tell me what to do, lady" he seethed. She struggled, unable to breathe. He watched her, almost bored. The woman groaned in pain one final tome before she felt her consciousness give way.

He let go, and she took large, irregular gasps of air. She couldn't speak but she looked up at him with hatred. Quinn eyed the bruises on her neck. They marked whose property she was very nicely.
"If you try to cover those up, i'll make them worse"He growled, subtly looking towards his crop whip. She gulped.

"Fuck you."

Harvey smiled.
"Already have, pumpkin." He grinned.
She ignored his remark and stumbled towards the door.
"Where are you going."
"For a drink, dumbass."

His brows furrowed as she opened the door. He slammed the door shut and thrust her against the wall violently to remind her of her position.
"Rhetorical, <y/n>."
His accent had dropped, and she knew she was in danger. Adrenaline pumped through her and she tried to resist. A kick, a punch, biting him, anything to make him release her. In her mind, she knew she didn't want to be released. Somewhere in the darkest parts of her, she relished in the pain he caused her. Harvey always knew. He indulged in the tears she shed, and the emotional conflict she was in. He understood why the Joker had been so violent with him, and why, after meeting <y/n>, she had only become more aggressive.

She looked up at him with burning hatred yet her glassy eyes begged him to continue. Harvey, witnessing her state, felt something shift within him. He leaned in gingerly.
"Stop denying me."

It wasn't a command. It was a soft, almost broken plead. Her eyes softened and she gazed at him, doe eyed. He looked up at her after overcoming the shame of weakness and saw the gentile nature of her eyes.

It reversed that shift, setting it firmly in place. He laughed cruelly and gave her face a disgustingly slow lick. She felt the fear come back to her.

"I'll be off now, darlin'."
His accent had come back. He let her go for a third time and turned his back to her
"I'm tired of you already."

<y/n> glared at him. She wanted him. He knew she wanted him. The amount of times that it had happened was infinite. out of frustration, she began to cry. Harvey didn't flinch.

"Don't waste your tears, <y/n>. Tears are a good source of minerals for my plants." A familiar voice mused. <y/n> looked up. Pann was stood behind her, holding an empty watering can. He held it beneath her eyes.
"Continue."

Harvey lingered to watch his little feline cry.
"Fuck you too, Pann."she spat. He only chuckled with his deep, seductive voice.
"Darling, i'm only doing what's best for my brethren." He murmured, gently nibbling her ear. Harvey grit his teeth.

"I've had enough of you two playing with me." She huffed. Pann smiled.
"Naturally. But we all know you still love me. And who knows, maybe I loved you back." Pann whispered huskily, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"He's lying." Harvey stated, out of annoyance if anything. There it was. The accent drop. <y/n> noticed this, as did Pann. Not wanting to waste the advantage, Oakley planted a kiss on her lips, and she returned it in spite. Her legs wrapped around him as he carried her to a table, and sat her down, continuing his assault on her skin. Harvey watched with eyes that would kill.

She moaned in pleasure.

He had had enough. Immediately, he dragged her by the hair towards his shrine. Not anticipating the extremity of his reaction, she shouted, kicking her legs about and screaming, but his grip would not relent. He fished for his key, and opened the lock to his sacred room and entered it, locking the door behind him.

She had never seen his shrine. She quivered when she saw the decor.

It was full of pictures of herself, some she had seen before, some she had not. It smelled like her too.

"I love you."

He forced himself on to her once more. She didn't protest as he lifted her up, and lay her on a table. He ripped open her shirt and kissed downwards, his hands constricting hers. She was enjoying herself.

Then she heard a click.

She looked up, and both her hands were cuffed. Harvey got off her, and gripped her leg so he could tie her foot down too.
"H-Harvey, what the fuck."
She squirmed in her new environment.
"You are mine, and no one else's. Not even Pann's." He seethed. He grabbed a chair, and placed it next to her. He sat down, and watched her contently.

He didn't love her. But what he felt for her was as close to 'love' that he could get.