Bynjolf x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant

Začít od začátku

"Sure lass, just make sure you give him a good whack for me for ruining the mood." I smiled and he held up the coin purse he stole earlier. "I'll be at the Bee and Barb."

He chuckled as he walked away, and I swear I heard him mumble 'Still got it'. 

I headed for the Cistern.

~Time skip brought to you by having a thousands upon thousands of NPCs and only ten voice actors!~

"So what's this about... Delvin." I walked into the Cistern and looked around, everyone was huddled around the centre as Delvin and I approached. "Uhh, Delvin?" I asked, looking more than a little concerned.

"Sit." He said pointing to one of the four chairs in the centre of the room, the other three were already assigned to Vex, Tonilia, and Delvin. 

They all had a sort of worried expression, nothing that you wouldn't normally see on a caught thief but it still made me feel a little scared.

"So..." I clasped my hands together and folded one of my legs over the other. "What is this all about?" I tried to make the tension go away, to make the room calm, but nothing seemed to ease the guild.

"We have some news." Vex started.

"Not the sort of news that we normally give you thats for sure." Tonilia continued, Delvin puched her arm.

"And we... Well we think it's best if you know, you know?" Delvin finished.

"So, what's the news." I stated, no question formed. I was fearful, they were never this... concerned.

"Well, [Y/N], you see..." Vex began.

"We have reason to believe that you're, umm...." Delvin scratched the back of his neck.

"You're pregnant." Tonilia blurted out.

I stared at her in disbelief for a second, then began to laugh. Me and Brynjolf hadn't had sex in over a month, not even a hot make out session, we were too busy.

"This isn't funny [Y/N]." Vex said trying to calm me down. "You have been doing weird things for the past five weeks.

I calmed down enough to listen to look at her, but there was pure distress written all over her face.

"You have been sleeping on the job, you have been saying you feel queasy a lot, your body temperature is slightly higher than normal and had been for two weeks, you have been refusing sweetrolls, you love sweetrolls, and to finalise my point look at your stomach." Tonilia said, pointing to the small bump that had formed on my belly.

I looked to my stomach and concern washed over me. Oh Divines I really am pregnant. I placed a shaky hand over the abdominal. Oh shit. I looked up to Delvin who looked pretty scared and surprised to see me staring to cry.

"I... I'm pregnant." I sniffled.

The whole guild shifted on their feet as I burst into tears.

"Alright thats it." Tonilia shouted. "I'll go and find Brynjolf, Delvin carry her to a bed, Vex fetch some warm soup, Rune grab her a journal we need to start a baby book, and for god sake someone get us all a mead. Except [Y/N]. No more mead for you." The guys ran around the Cistern doing as she asked. 

"As for the rest of you," Vex butted in, "stay in the Cistern unless told otherwise, one of us has to be close by at all times. We need to make sure she is cared for during this pregnancy." 

"Damn right we do." Brynjolf's voice rang through the Cistern as he approached the centre. "I was going to surprise you myself with the news but this is also a pretty good way of finding out. Family is always there right lass?" He chuckled as he took me from Delvin's arms and into his own.

"Yeah." I whimpered into his chest. "I...I'm pregnant." I choked.

"Yes lass. Yes you are." He smiled, kissing my head as he took me out of the sewers. "She will be staying at Honeyside, it's a cleaner environment for the baby." He said to the others before heading into the Ragged Flagon.

"Brynjolf?" I squeaked. 

"Yes love?" He said, stopping and placing me in a chair and kneeling next to me.

"We are going to be parents." I smiled. 

"Yes, and we are going to be he best parents ever. You have already seen how much the rest of the family cares." He held my hand as she stroked my hair. "Uncle Delvin, aunty Vex, aunt Tonilia."

"Big brothers Rune, Niruin, Vipir, Thrynn, and Cyndric. big sisters Sapphire and Karliah." I continued. 

"Don't forget uncle Vekel!" Shouted Vekel from behind the bar.

We both chuckled. "This kid's gonna have a pretty big family." I smiled.

"And they will have a great mum." Brynjolf assured and pulled me closer, giving me a comforting hug.

"Here." Vekel said, placing a mead and an apple down on the table.

"No alcohol." Bryn said sternly.

"That's for you, you moron." He said. "It's congratulatory mead. On the house." 

"Thanks Vekel." He smiled and Bryn sat down opposite me.

"Hey! [Y/N]! Brynjolf!" Karliah said as she walked past. "I heard the news. It's a good thing I saved these."

She pulled out a baby blanket with the guild's symbol on it and two sets of baby clothes, one for a boy and one for a girl, both were red and white.

"Oh Karliah!" I exclaimed. "They are gorgeous!"

"They are aren't they." She smiled placing them on the table. "Gallus and I were going to use these if we were to become parents. So I think he would be happy to see you two get some use of them."

"Well, grandpa Gallus would be very happy to have seen them wearing them." Brynjolf said, taking another sip from the tankard.

We both looked at him. 

"What? You're okay being called grandma Karliah right?" He smirked, I snickered.

"No." She said, straightening out the clothes on the table. "Nana is more suitable."

I smiled and she gave me a hug.

"Congratulations." She put my hair behind my ears and kissed my forehead before pulled out a few notes and scanning them on the chair between me and Bryn.

Best. Family. Ever.