Chapter 1: Abuse

(Your POV)

Cold
.
.
.
Dark
.
.
.
Pain

Is all I feel everyday. All I want is love....not all the pain I've been through. Well at least tomorrow I'll be away from my parents.

I wake up to the sound of my parents fighting. 'Well time to get this shit over with.' I thought as I got out of bed to change. After I changed I walked out into the hallway only to be thrown to the ground by my father. "Move you stupid bitch!" He yelled at me as he walked away. 'Asshole!' Is all I thought as I got up and ran out the door so I wouldn't have to deal with my mother.

As I was walking down the sidewalk someone pushed me to the ground. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A boy a year older than me spat. He looked like he was apart of the football team. He was wearing a football jacket and a pair of blue jeans along with a pair of red convers.(not sponsored!) "p-please, Jack, leave m-me alone." I stuttered as I got up. "Nah! I like hurtin' little nerds, like you!" Jack chuckled. I started to walk away when Jack grabbed me by the back of my shirt, only to throw me to the ground. I let out a short scream as I hit the ground. "Aye! Leave 'er alone!" Someone yelled from behind me. I slowly sat up and began to pick my stuff up off the ground. When I was done picking my stuff up and stood to see Jack laying on the ground crying while holding his stomach. I giggled quietly at the sight when someone picked me up and began to walk towards the school gates that were just now visible. "Aye kitten how ya' feelin'?" Whoever was caring me asked. "I-I'm ok but could you please p-put me down?" I asked. "Nah." They replied. "P-please." I begged. They sighed and set me down. I began to walk when they grabbed my arm and looked at my wrist. Only then did I see who they were. It was a boy who was a little taller then me, with white hair and a gold tooth. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts along with a red turtleneck with a black jacket that had furr in the hood. "Where'd ya' get all these cuts, kitten?" He asked looking at the many cuts that littered my arm. They were large and deep, some had a slight infection, due to the fact that I don't take care of the cuts after I make them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I really liked writing this first chapter also when ' ' is around dialog it means they're thinking when * is in a line that means an author's note is under it. Also when the writing is italic it means that a flash back is happening.