I say, I'll say it again
I think our relationship ends here
You say, 'you'll definitely meet a good person'
I guess our love was more shallow than I thought

We split like this,
We split the cracks,
Your back turned around
I look pretty miserable don't I?

I clenched my fists, glad that he wasn't looking at me and then I thoughtㅡNO, NO, NO... DON'T GO THERE. But the song was unstoppable.

The chorus came and my heart ached.

The words that I said were all a lie
Telling you to leave was a lie, a lie, a lie
The words that I said were a lie
Please don't go, it's all a lie (a lie)
They're all lies

I convinced myself this song isn't about me because if it is, why would he call me personally to listen to it and ask my opinion about it?
But the possibility that he wrote this for me angers me.

The words that only give scars pile up then I turn around,
Tomorrow I'll live like there's nothing wrong again but,
You and I are fated
It's not easy to break
Can we go back once again
To just how we were before?

I couldn't hear the rest of the song anymore because I was more focused on not crying. The most important thing right now is that I don't cry because he is happy, and I don't want to look miserable.

When it ended, I curved a smile on my lips and wondered if he could tell that I was faking it.

He ran his hand through his perfect hair and he actually looked a little nervous.

"It's amazing." I said, finding my voice surprisingly stable and normal. "As always. Your songs are amazing."

He broke into a smile. I wanted to cry. "Thank you. That's enough for me."

We looked into each other's eyes for a moment and the challenge not to cry is getting more difficult.

I cleared my throat and tried to smile again. "So, when is the release?" I asked. I can't imagine my face anymore.

He turned his swivel chair to the computer and turned it off. "I don't know yet. I'll set the date later when I find a suitable singer for it."

We walked out of his studio.

"Let's grab a coffee before you go." He said.

I shook my head, still smiling. "No, I'm fine. I just had coffee before I came here."

He nodded. "Alright. Lunch?"

I shook my head again. "I'm not hungry either. I had cheesecake."

He nodded again. It's becoming awkward. "So how are you doing? Are your songs OK? I mean, found a singer yet?" He asked.

Changsub came back into my mind. I wonder if he went home already. I hope he didn't do anything stupid like telling his ex, I lied. I would strangle him. "Chorong?" Jinyoung called.

"Oh," I said, coming back to him. "YeahㅡI found him. He has this beautiful, kinda husky voice."

"He?" He asked, warily.