I sighed and rubbed my temple. I took off my coat because I suddenly felt hot and then I called a taxi to bring me to my next appointment.

The building is still as luxurious as the last time I was here. Six months ago.

I sat at the lobby and waited. Jinyoung told me to wait for him here. And then I realized, I'm waiting for him again and I asked myself who's more pathetic between me and Changsub.

Minutes have passed and I wanted to leave the place. My heart and my mind aren't feeling well. I wanted to go home and lie on my bed for the rest of the day and feel nothing.

But Jinyoung came. He was talking to other businessmen. He's wearing a suit and he looked as handsome as ever, especially when he looked at me and smiled. My heart jumped a little and I had to remind myself not to feel that way. I can't feel that way.

"Chorong-ah!" He called brightly.

This is the problem when you broke up in a good wayㅡyou have to smile when you see him as if everything's fine.

I smiled just a little. "Hi," I greeted meekly as he approached.

I feel suffocated by this dress, by this place, by him.

"I'm so relieved you came! I made a new song and I want you to hear it. I wanna know what you think." He said.

He always ran to me first when he completes a new song. I wanted to tell him it's different now, but all I did was smile. It was almost too hard to do so.

"How long has it been since you completed one?" I asked as we walked to his studio room.

"A long time." He replied with a faint smile. "I was uninspired." He added.

I wish he didn't say that because now I am left to think it could be because of me.

I nodded.

"And I need your help." He said.

I chuckled. "You seriously don't. You're one of the best out there. I'm just an amateur."

"Hey! Don't say that. I loved the songs you wrote." He said and I don't know if he said that because he didn't realize the songs were for him, or he's just trying to make me feel better.

He turned on the computer. I looked around and wished I didn't doll myself up. When we were still together, I always had to dress up because Jinyoung and his family and his status made me want toㅡbecause that way, I felt like we were possible. We were almost the same.

But we weren't.

"By the way, I heard the song you wrote for Apink. It was really nice."

To Us.
I wrote this for him too. I wondered if he realized that while listening to the song. Surely, he couldn't be that dense.

He busied himself in the computer and I sat on the couch behind him. The studio is so familiar, yet it makes me feel strange.

"I've been working on this song," he said. "If you approve it, I'll have more confidence to release it."

Why? I wanted to ask but the music has started and the lyrics flew out of the speakers, and I heard his beautiful voice once again.