Chapter 6: The Aetos

System:      Achernarlis
Time:          20th June, 4337
Team:         Light Electric Blue
Duration:  40 mins

I had a wish. It is to try out all of the 29 ships upgraded myself, and I have added 1 to the 15 ships I have tried. Now it is 16/29! The one added to the list is the Aetos.

-warp [time] 90 in [time] 1-

The Delta-Fighter:
Y-Defenders' shots are big, and if I were one, I'd have a strategy. That is to upgrade ship Speed+energy Capacity, and to avoid blasting small asteroids at all costs unless you really have to.
A Y-Defender did just that to help me grind. A helpful dude.
-warp [time] 1300-
The Side-Interceptor:
I killed:
A Mercury(team scarlet)
2 "Fly"s(team scarlet and lime)
A Scorpion(team lime) and I ended badly hurt.

The way I upgraded it was(definately)
ship Speed x4, then energy Regen x4.

The Epic Kill:
The Scorpion was attacking base.
A 6-ship patrol, made of Tier-3--5s, was defending.
I sped over here.
Quick as a flash, I was fighting in front line, and got smacked in the face by the main shot.
I never gave up. Credit goes to my fast shots.
The Aetos:
I killed:
A Shadow-X1
A H-Mercury

The H-Mercury killed me. I revenge-killed him. A Tier-5 going against a Tier-6? you'd say. Well, thanks to my fallen teammate. He lowered his shield health to like 35.
I got there, and the H-Mercury's life was rank as"Survival was a NONO"
I gobsmacked him by killing him. Out of 200 shield HP, it went down to 157.
The T-Warrior next chased me away. Why didn't I fight?
Because I had gotten a shield HP that had to be cared, and T-Warriors have more health-220 at start, not 200.
I contributed BIG TIME, and I did it for 4 times, in total contributing around 360. I later left, leaving them on and unseen journey.

End

This book got permission to enter #wattys2017 ! I am SO SO happy now, and plz give me support. 😄😃😄😃😀😊