Chapter 1: The U-Sniper

System:     Trappist-1
  Date:          7th June, 4337
  Team:        Purple

This, is the time of a unlocked ship.I have learnt how to efficently use the U-Sniper. Give a shoutout to X-27,
for the video of the Tier-5 ship.
In case you don't know how to be a U-Sniper, this is the most efficent way to be one.

Fly(Fighter) => Delta-Fighter => Side-Fighter => X-Warrior => U-Sniper

Time for the journal.

The Fly:
I don't bother with the upgrades. How long does it take to get to the next tier? 30-60 seconds. So, the less said the better.
The Delta-Fighter:
Duration:3 mins
Not a bad ship.When you max out its ship Speed, it's as fast as a Pulse-Fighter. Well, so nothing bad or good happened.
The Side-Fighter:
There was this other Side-Fighter, called THE INDIAN grinded for me! A true sacrifice to remember. Deposited once, and in a patrol killed a X-Warrior.
The X-Warrior:
Got into a fight with ANOTHER X-Warrior when I only got 1 Damage and 2 Speed upgrades off. Bummer. So I found help and the patrol killed it.
Also, this is a TOTAL asteroid  bulldozer. Worth a shot for people who couldn't get to higher tiers.
THE U-SNIPER:
Finally! The only bad thing is when it grinded, its recoil makes the gems free gifts to the other ships, especially gems worth like, 29 gems? (In Deathmatch, someone got a shot hard enough to let a gem worth 150 go)
Briefly attacked Green base, and chased a patrol of Orange away. And a patrol of X-Warriors and U-Snipers. Sad thing is, I watched and tried to save a Side-Fighter from a Scorpion. No effect. And the Scorpion hurt. A lot.
Then, my mum told me to stop. Another bummer because I wanted to try a good build (the one in the video) out.

-End-
I never thought I would be the first one to write a Starblast.io book!

It took me 30 mins to do it, and took me 25 mins to get to the U-sniper!