Part 4

As I head outside it suddenly gets cold. It starts to rain. Heavy droplets falling like drapes from heaven. Its freezing! Blurred vision and shivering I seek shelter in an alleyway. I find room between cardboard boxes and I open the parcel of food I brought.

As I eat the little food I have left in I discover how sleepy I am. I make a little bed/ shelter out of the soaking wet boxes and an open industrial bin. I keep on thinking about much I had changed in one day. It made me feel sadder than I did when my sisters husband died.

As I begin to feel\ji weaker and weaker a newspaper from that day blew in front of me, it says, "Australian man imprisoned for numerous bank robberies and murders in the past 4 years. Finally caught." Then a picture of Edward...

He lied to me! How could he I thought he loved me. But no! My breath started shortening. I started panicking. I was cold, and vulnerable. Most of all I had been lied to. As my breaths began to shorten even more, I thought of all the happy things in life that I'd experience. My Wedding, Holidays, my sisters' Weddings.

I start feeling a pain in my chest. Coughing up blood I see people walk past but I was in too much pain to cry out for help. I felt so lonely, so cold and so hurt. "How could you Edward? I loved you! How could you of killed those people? When you came in late all those nights, now I know where you were." Coughing and coughing, I look at the beautiful diamond like stars and as I draw in one last shaky breath my vision blurs even further. Suddenly I stop breathing all together.

_____________________________________________________

Indianna03 here. Hope you enjoyed part 2.

Don't forget to vote, comment & follow me!!!😊😊😊😊