Chapter 33: The Secret Visit and the Interview

--2 months later--

Harry's POV:

I have listened to Selena's new album! She is great as usual! But I pretty sure that the song 'Love Will Remember' is written about me........ And it was said that Selena wrote this song............

It made happy thinking about that Selena wrote a song about me.......... It proved that she still care about me......

There are rumors that she and Justin are dating and all those kind of stuff. I hate it! I know that she won't have anything feeling for him. But what about him?! I really sure that he has feeling for her! What if he ask her out?!

No! Stop thinking about those things Harry! Those are distractions! Just know that Selena would never say yes to him even if he do ask her! Just remember that! ...... I tried to calm myself down.

"Pizzas are here!" An Irish voice interrupted my thoughts.

Then I saw Niall brought in a box of pizzas. We're in a hotel right now just to let you know.

We lazily gathered around as we each took a slice. We started eating and talking about random things.

Then Zayn dragged Taylor into the conversation. She's really famous now. She's a country and pop music artist. She's also famous for writing songs about her relationship. Whatever it is about her, I'm not really interested in it.

--The next month--

Selena's POV:

After months of busy working on our music and shows me and Demi finally have a one week break!

So guess what?! Demi and I will secretly come to the boys' concert in Vancouver!!! So exciting!!! Their concert is in 2 days!!! We will fly there tomorrow to take care of things before we go to there concert!!!

So last thing I want to see tomorrow is paparazzi. I Hope don't won't follow us or do anything like spreading rumors.

It'll be a short trip though. We'll be there for the concert. And maybe one more day for Demi and Niall to catch up with each other. After that we'll go back.

Demi is planning to surprise Niall. And of course only Niall will know about this. I can't wait!!!

--The next day--

Me and Demi just landed at the airport in Vancouver. I don't think any paparazzi followed since we're just wearing normal clothes and have sunglasses on.

We went straight to the hotel to settle our things down. Actually we didn't bring really much belongings.

After that we prepared things for tomorrow. Then we have a tour around the city. We rested after we went back to the hotel. So much things for a day.

--The next day--

I was woken by the sunlight reflected on me. I checked the time. It's 11:00 in the morning already.

I went to the bathroom to fix myself. Today is going to be a big day! The boys' concert will start at 7:00 P.M.

I putted makeup on lightly. Yes, ever since I'm an artist, I was forced to put makeup on. So I have used to it.

When I'm done, I went out to wake Demi up. "Demi! Wake up! Demi!" I called as I shake her.

Still she didn't wake up. This girl is hard to wake her up sometimes. I called her several times. All I heard is her mumbling something like "10 more minutes."

"Demi Lovato, Niall Horan is here!" I said loudly.

Her eyes immediately shot opened. She sat up quickly. "Omg! Where is he?!" She looked around. "Oh no! I haven't fix myself yet!" She realized.