Chapter 18: One More Chance

Selena's POV:

"Hi everyone! My name is Justin Bieber! I'm from Canada," he introduced. But he kept staring at me. I looked down my desk. But I can feel that he is still staring at me.

"Thank you Justin. Your seat is over there," he said pointing to the empty desk behind me.

Then he announced that we will have a project. It's about researching about a historical figure. Then we need to present about them. And we need a partner for this project.

Well.... I don't have this class with Demi. But I don't want to work with Harry right now. The worst thing is I don't have any friend in this class. The only person I knew is Harry.

"Hey you want to work together?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Justin the new guy. I hesitated for a moment.

"Ummm.... Okay. My name Selena Gomez," I answered.

"Selena? I like the name," he said and that made me laugh.

Harry POV:

When the teacher said that we need to have a partner. I immediately think of Selena. But I know she will not agree to work with me right now.

I looked over to her desk. I saw that she's talking with the new boy. They seemed to be happy since sometimes one of them just laugh.

OMG! Is that boy trying to get Selena?!?!?! I can't let that happen! Now jealousy is taking over me.

I walked toward them. Then I heard that boy asked Selena if they can eat lunch together.

Selena POV:

"You want to eat lunch together?" Justin asked looking at me.

"Hey Selly! Later lets eat lunch with the boys and Demi!" I heard a familiar voice said. I turned to the voice and saw Harry.

"Selly?" Justin asked confused.

"No nothing," I turned to him.

"I can't Harry. We are partners. So I need to talk to him later," I turned back to him.

"But....," he protested

"If you don't mind, I can eat lunch with you guys," Justin interrupted.

We both turned and looked at him. He looked at us and smile. I think he is nice so far.

--Lunch--

Harry POV:

I was supposed to that guy away from Selena. But she wanted to eat lunch alone with him. And I'm never gonna let that happen. So when that guy said that he can eat with us, I've agreed. It's better for them to eat together with so many people. So that guy can't do anything to Selena and can I watch him.

After me, Selena, and him have met the group I introduced them to each other. Everyone seemed to not knowing the things about him yet. When I have a chance, I'll tell them.

Now he is sitting next to Zayn. Selena is facing him sitting between Demi and I. I'm never gonna let him sit beside Selena.

"Can't believe I have 5 classes with you!" He exclaimed. Yes.... he does have 5 classes with me and Selena. In those 5, 4 classes are with Demi too.

"I know right!" Selena answered.

"Hey so about the project, which history figure you want to do?" He asked.

"I don't know. But I want to do someone that had great contributions," she answered.

"Um..... How about Martin Luther King?" He offered.