Gazzy

*Your pov*
I fucking hate how my mom made me move to Florida it's not fair I hate it here it's so hot and I hate it. I don't hate my house tho it's big so I'm fine with it the only thing I'm not fine with is this damn school I'm supposed to go called Lakewood high school fucking bs. I had to unpack all my shit and theses past days have been hell trying to work with my mom and shit. At night I tried going to sleep and all I heard that woke me up was some crazy rando bitch yelling eskettit and a fucking gun shot crazy ass shit man smh.

Skip to first day at school*
I got to lakewood high and it was huge af soon as I walk in I get my schedule and I go to my first period class I walk in late but not super late sit down and the teacher introduces themselves and she starts talking about class expectations some shit I don't give a damn about but then suddenly a guy walks in and Mrs.shallows says,"Mr. Garcia your late again one more and you will get another detention" and he laughs and says," I don't do detentions lady."  So she says," well I guess you should arrive earlier." She turns back around and starts writing shit down the guy that walked in late sits right in front of me and says "aye bitch you got a pencil." I get hella pissed at this  random bitch I respond," no bitch I do not got a damn pencil maybe bring one while on your way here since it seemed like you have plenty of time to spare" then I give him a big smile and glare. He starts to think about what I said and   Says ,"damn you fucking cranky as fuck take a chill pill or even better xanax and chill bitch." Before I get to respond the teacher stops us both and says," if you'd like to share out with the class exactly what you to were discussing please go ahead if not I advise you to keep quiet or get sent to the office." And as soon as she turns around me and the guy start cracking up forgetting whatever just happened and I turn and ask him what's your name and he responds," lil pump."