First Day Moving In.

Robyn

"Nicki baby please you have to do this. I love you."

"I love you to Robyn but this shit is getting crazier that fucking cop cracked one of your ribs." She was right those fucking bastards but that was besides the point.

"So I see how the fuck you are now and always have been you run at da first sight of trouble. Just like Cyn's ass."

She stopped her messy packing to look at me. "You're in this just as much as all of us are." She began to cry pulling her into a hug I knew exactly why. The killing wasn't always what she wanted but she did it and there's no running from it now.

"I know I just got scared." She pulled away wiping her tears. "We just got done talking about staying away from those fuckers and there they are busting the door down. You got to understand the feeling I felt. You know?"

My phone rang and I helped wipe away the rest of her tears before picking it up.

Private Number

"Ello?"

"You're going down Fenty. Down." He laughed darkly as he hung up the phone. I knew exactly who it was I'm in the process of filing the restraining order on the fucker now. Police harrasment.

I dialed Cyn's number quickly and Nicki went to lie down while I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Hello?" She answered on the second ring.

"Burner phones spot hoeness deleted. 1900 hours on Thursday. Sleep sheep with the cat in the bag. Bye."

"Bye."

She hung up and I finished packing all of our shit.

We seriously have to get ahead of these fuckers.

Cyn

I been here at hoeness deleted spot for a few days now. So far only Cole, Bey, Tyga and I have moved in. Everyone else is taking their sweet time but they know the deal. Robyn called me the other day letting me know when she and Nicki where coming. After Bey collected all the things she needed, she hasn't been out of her room since. Her room is across from mine ironically. We still havent talked but I want to I miss her. She's so sweet and thoughtful. I fucked it up. I need a drink or something I'm always fucking some shit up. I fell back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling.

I can't believe the fucking cops are after us now for shit that went down four years ago. Where were they four years ago? There was a soft knock at my door. I figured it was Cole maybe he wanted to talk. I got up unlocking my door and to my surprise it was her, she looked me in the eyes before she looked at the floor.

"Can we talk?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers I nodded moving a side I let her in. I closed the door behind her quickly before locking it. She bum rushed me into the door attacking my lips with her soft ones. I gasped when her hands made their way to my ass and her tongue invaded my mouth. I moaned. She smirked letting my lips go and attacking my neck with her grip on my ass becoming tighter.

"B-Bey." She wouldn't stop as she carried me to my bed laying in between my legs she connected our lips again. I moaned again. I couldnt help it her lips are so soft.