What The Flying Fuck?

Bad? Bad is eating Roman noodles in yo leftova hot dog water Niqqa😲

Erica

Cyn went back to sleep I'll let her sleep I guess. Her phone kept ringing off the hook so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Boss?"

"Yeah?"

"Hurry we have less then fifteen minutes before we leave the house."

"Just grab him and keep em till further notice."

"But?"

"Just do it damn." I hung up slamming her phone down. Didn't I tell this sexy ass little girl not to fuck with this crazy man. I slapped Cyn on the ass she jumped up.

"Bae what the flying fuck?"

"Get your ass up I told you I didn't want you going after him."

"Too bad baby."

Rude ass I got something for her. She turned around cuddling into the pillow pulling the covers over her head.

I went into the closet and got some rope. Why would I have rope you ask? Cause I like it rough.

I yanked the covers off her she didn't move. Alright fine then she like it rough to I guess.

I tied her feet to bottom of the bed post and cuffed her hands at the top.

My bed ain't that big. Smh

"Erica baby we don't have time for this." Oh now you wanna get up she know what this robe mean she ain't stupid.

I pulled her clit with my nail. She jumped hard.

"Baby stop." Her breathing was hitched and she wouldn't stop moving. I smacked her pussy over and over.

"Why you never listen Cynthia?" I pinched her clit and she start to shake I stopped.

"No baby please don't stop." I started smacking everything her thighs her legs and her pussy is super red.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum." I pulled her clit with my nail hard and I didn't let go. Her body shook and she came and her phone rang again.

"Hello?" I put it on speaker.

"Boss we got em like you asked." I put the phone next to her so she can answer him.

'Answer him.' I mouthed to her as she mugged me.

"Alright take em to the spot don't do shit with em."

"One." I hung up putting the phone back down. I knew she was gonna go after this silver back ass nigga.

"Oh fuck papí." I popped out of my intense glare at her looking around. Is somebody watching Spanish porn?

"Babe what the fuck was that?"

"I don't know maybe your mom is laying down that pipe again." She laughed but I'm serious asf my skin crawled when she said that. That's why she not getting untied. I got up about to walk out the door.