Huh.

L.I.F.E
Love isn't for everyone..

Cyn

I never went to Erica house cause my ma wanna be a dick. Talkin bout some 'your never at home anymore. You just leave me here.' Did she not realize she left me here by myself for like ever?

Its what ever though. I watched movies with her all night until she crashed around 8ish. Sus😐

My Heart💍: Sad you couldn't come last night. Really wanted to talk..

To My Heart💍: ik but maybe we could talk after school?

My Heart💍: maybe ..

To My Heart💍: what you wearing for pictures today? 👀

My Heart💍: nun of your business get ready for school. I'll see you there. 😏

To My Heart💍: 💙😏

BestieC👫: I'm outside Cynnie

I picked my bag up walking out my room. "Bye Ma!"

"Mmm b-bye babyy." Whaaaat? Is she fucking? Nevermind gotta blast. I grabbed a water walking out the door locking it. Cole honked more.

"Oh shut up dude." I mumble to myself before getting in the car impacted with dat loud.

"Hit dis?" I took the J out of his hands taking a couples pulls letting it sync in. He drove off quickly.

"So all dat shit you told me was true?" He glanced at me taking the J.

"Yes Cynnie." He made a breakneck turn down the back streets to our school.

"Should I tell Erica?"

"I mean you can but it ain't gon help da situation. It's not gonna change anything either."

I nodded knowing he was telling the trust. Doesn't matter what Drake or Rita did the shit still happened. I hate thinking about this shit gives me a headache every time.

"I can't believe you guys fought though." He handed me the blunt.

"It is what it is."

"But thats your best friend."

"And he's still my best friend but he was wrong and when your wrong I'm not gonna be on your side and look stupid too. Wrong is wrong and right is right. Period. Dats why we fought."

He gotta point though. We pulled up to the school, once we got out the car we walked to a very crowded circle. Cole and I made our way to the middle pushing bitches heads and stepping on dudes feet. They ain't say nun though too busy tryna be nosey.

"Y'all need to stop she's not worth it Erica." Rih semi yelled tryna pull Erica back.

"Nah fuck her she just mad she cant have nun of this sweet ass pussy." Erica yelled behind Rih and I looked in that direction to India being held back by some random.

She ain't lie about the sweet part though 😊.

"Woooooaaaah!!!" The crowded yelled all late and shit.

"Yo E chill." I didn't even see Nicki little ass over there.

"What ever fuck her she a sorry hoe anyway." India yelled still tryna get the random off her. I know she not talking?

"C'mooooon lil bitch I want you to say it in my face so I can deck you in yours." Rih finally pulled her out the crowd and I followed behind them. Gotta calm this girl down.