The King and the Villaness Sinbad x Reader (Teaser)

When Sinbad awoke to find himself stripped down to his under robes in a giant metal bird cage suspended 5-10 feet in the air. Sinbad looked down and saw a familiar face. "You," Sinbad growled clenching the bars of the cage. "Oh, hush up Daddy dearest, it's not like beating your head against the wall is going to actually accomplish anything, now is it." Below (Y/N) was comfortably situated on a lounge in a long fitted (f/c) velvet dress with a(n) (f/j) entwined in her long hair. She rested her head on her hand and smirked up at the king. "Stop calling me that," Sin yelled in frustration, "I'm not your Father!" "Oh, but you are are, Daddy." "What the hell are you talking about!" "You see father despite what your ego is telling you at the heart of it this isn't about you. It's about that brat you call a daughter!" "Don't you dare talk about my daughter like that, I love her with every bone in my body!" "Of course you do. Nothing but the best for Daddy's precious princess. She's never wanted for anything in her life, you made sure of that." (Y/N) grimaced, long violet locks of hair fell in her face, "She got everything that I never got to have." The malice in her voice caught Sinbad off guard. "I don't get why you love her so much." Her body began to shake as tears rolled down her face. "I'm smart, and bold, and pretty, and talented. I'm older and better at enchantry. I-I'm just as worthy of being your daughter as she is. So why, why does she get to be the princess who gets all your love and attention?" As hard as Sinbad tried to the villainess standing in front of him, he just couldn't. All he could see was a lost little girl who wanted her father. Sinbad sighed, "Of course you're good enough. I'm sorry that it took me so long to acknowledge you. I was so caught up with one of my daughters that I failed to see the other right in front of me. I should've looked into your heritage like Jafar told me to." "He asked you to look into me?" (Y/N) asked, her voice strained from crying. "He shouldn't have had to, it's pretty obvious. I mean, you look just like me." Sinbad smiled. "Let's go home, your sister Esra is probably worried sick about both of us right now." 

So do you guys want more of this or what?  Tell me in the comments below!