No Anubis

"What happened?" Nina asked still unable to move properly. "Well you see um Mara and Jerome went to go and study so we decided to plan the next meeting when Eddie just yelled 'No Anubis. Save the chosen. He then sort of just fainted." Amber said emphasising every word dramatically.

Suddenly Nina was screaming and then she began to yell "No Anubis. Save the osirien" and she fell to the ground next to Eddie.

The walls and floor were white. Plain. Colourless. "Hearts will be weighed. Who is guilty who is not. Watch your hearts." The voice echoed loudly in their ears making them want to scream.

Nina and Eddie were slowly coming back when Amber burst into their ears.

"Nina, Eddie" she screeched leaning down. "Amber" Nina mumbled quite agitated at her loudness. She then stood with the help of Fabian but had to sit back down but on her bed not the floor. "What happened?" Alfie asked going into one of his serious modes, which happens a lot when in sibuna meetings. "We were in a room, it was white, all white. There was this voice it said 'Hearts will be weighed. Who is guilty who is not? Watch your hearts.'" Nina said concern for everyone's safety, as usual, laced in her voice. She looked to Eddie for more explanation but got nothing. "I wonder what it could mean?" fabian asked more to himself than others but when they all shrugged he said what he usually said "I will research it later".

"Sibuna" Amber stated placing a hand above her eye whilst everyone copied.

Then everyone decided to leave as it was getting late. "Yacker please can we talk?" Eddie asked following her out the door. "Thats funny Eddie because I have nothing to say" she said still heading towards her bedroom. "Well I do" he said but got no response except the slam of her bedroom door.

"Now I know something is up.

S-P-I-L-L" Joy said as soon as Patricia sat down. " There is nothing wrong! Why would you even ask that?" Patricia exclaimed getting defensive. "Patricia I heard that conversation" she said raising one eye brow at her.

"we split up, okay?" Patricia said after a minute of silent staring. "What! Why? I thought you really like him"

"I did, I do"